VAFA General Discussion 2022-2023-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a beauty

Just published on VAFA Finals for this weekend - Div 3 Senior Men's Preliminary Final

At Hadfield at 9.20am Saturday >>>>>> Half of them will still be out on the turps?

Division 3 Men’sPreliminary FinalNorth BrunswickCanterbury9:20 AMMartin Reserve (Hadfield)
Why are they playing finals at Hadfield anyway? Aren’t they in the Essendon District FL? Surely the VAFA have enough grounds over the expanses of their league to play at a VAFA club ground

Here is a beauty

Just published on VAFA Finals for this weekend - Div 3 Senior Men's Preliminary Final

At Hadfield at 9.20am Saturday >>>>>> Half of them will still be out on the turps?

Division 3 Men’sPreliminary FinalNorth BrunswickCanterbury9:20 AMMartin Reserve (Hadfield)
The VAFA Premier C Preliminary Final between Hampton Rovers and Parkdale Vultures will be played at Elsternwick Park on Sunday afternoon, which means whoever wins will only get a 6 day break heading into the Grand Final against Old Carey. And we know just how tough preliminary finals can be.

Why are they playing finals at Hadfield anyway? Aren’t they in the Essendon District FL? Surely the VAFA have enough grounds over the expanses of their league to play at a VAFA club ground

Good opportunity for another VAFA club to open its canteen Hadfield seems odd choice

Good opportunity for another VAFA club to open its canteen Hadfield seems odd choice
Dairy Bell was a very good venue on Saturday... Same with Whitefriars on Sunday.

It beggars belief Hadfield has been chosen for the D3 clash with Canterbury v Norf Brunswick. It couldn’t be any further away! Large chunk of the Canterbury team is made up of boys from further east of Canterbury. Instructions to stay out and head straight from Revolver may make the trip tolerable.
Farcical scenes

Joke! Remember someone spruiking top notch venues such as Port and Carey Bulleen…who was that again? Oh yeah the ammos media..shit the bed yet again the EP crew. Amateur comp = amateur management

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What time do they finish , our 19's game is on at 12 40.
Absolute joke that Wesley 19s were dropped into this grade during the season , all top age and over .
You love to have a crack at Collegians. What is wrong with letting a group of lads play in a comp that is befitting the standard that they are at?

Go lions

The VAFA Premier C Preliminary Final between Hampton Rovers and Parkdale Vultures will be played at Elsternwick Park on Sunday afternoon, which means whoever wins will only get a 6 day break heading into the Grand Final against Old Carey. And we know just how tough preliminary finals can be.
That is a challenge however at least you get an 8 day break heading into it and it is only one 6 day break not a combination of short breaks like you see in the AFL. I'm sure whoever wins will be able to get themselves up for the grand final

That is a challenge however at least you get an 8 day break heading into it and it is only one 6 day break not a combination of short breaks like you see in the AFL. I'm sure whoever wins will be able to get themselves up for the grand final
Also, is it confirmed that it's a Saturday? Could be a Sunday game for all we know

You love to have a crack at Collegians. What is wrong with letting a group of lads play in a comp that is befitting the standard that they are at?

Go lions
How many are over age ? should have stayed in the grade they were for a start . Our whole team were under 17'5s last year and they did very well . Preston blooded a few boys in the 0firsts and have really improved .
Have nothing against Wesley Mike , it's just fair gradings .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many are over age ? should have stayed in the grade they were for a start . Our whole team were under 17'5s last year and they did very well . Preston blooded a few boys in the 0firsts and have really improved .
Have nothing against Wesley Mike , it's just fair gradings .
Does your team play in the under 17.5’s or under 19’s Bedders?

Here is a beauty

league gave it away at the start of the year with the uneven fixture. no one gives a stuff about F grade

league gave it away at the start of the year with the uneven fixture. no one gives a stuff about F grade
I've never had a very high opinion of the powers that be in the Ammos, but this is absolute s***housery even by their standards. On what planet is it acceptable to have a Senior Men's final start at 9:30 in the morning?

I was hoping to catch a bit of the Berries as I'm coming down from Bendigo for a function on Saturday evening... The game's going to be finished before I was even planning to leave home!

Another perfect example of the hierarchy doing absolutely nothing to counter the criticism that they couldn't give a flying f*** about anything outside of A and B grade.

I've never had a very high opinion of the powers that be in the Ammos, but this is absolute s***housery even by their standards. On what planet is it acceptable to have a Senior Men's final start at 9:30 in the morning?

I was hoping to catch a bit of the Berries as I'm coming down from Bendigo for a function on Saturday evening... The game's going to be finished before I was even planning to leave home!

Another perfect example of the hierarchy doing absolutely nothing to counter the criticism that they couldn't give a flying f*** about anything outside of A and B grade.
What is the solution?

Remove this Banner Ad

VAFA General Discussion 2022-2023-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back