A Section VAFA Premier 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct that it wasn't a pre-prepared topic for the podcast and I put it in here because I love the debate & banter from both sides of the fence on it and wanted to hear other people's thoughts on the topic

How big is the game at the Snakepit this Saturday!

St Bernard's to win over Xavs
Uni Blues over Old Carey
Collegians just over Old Melburnians
St Kevin's over De La Salle
Trinity at home over Old Brighton

Damn! I have been outsmarted again!
Easy-peasy 99.

By contrast, I'm more than a tad surprised at how well-versed Wally is teamwise across the competition.

While on surprises, I do wonder why the appearances of the formerly omnipresent and equally well- versed Hippster has decidedly ebbed. His insights into the downturn in form of the love of his VAFA life - Xaverians of the Old - would be fascinating.

Easy-peasy 99.

By contrast, I'm more than a tad surprised at how well-versed Wally is teamwise across the competition.

While on surprises, I do wonder why the appearances of the formerly omnipresent and equally well- versed Hippster has decidedly ebbed. His insights into the downturn in form of the love of his VAFA life - Xaverians of the Old - would be fascinating.

Ski trip?

View attachment 719928

Well done to Woger! with an astonishing fourth fiver for the season. Not the round Hippster wanted to miss putting tips in.

Noooo. Bad mistake by the Hipp! I had a procedure, that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Very painful. But i had promised my wife a while back and I finally had to follow through. A penis reduction...
Will try hard to storm home with some upsets in the coming weeks.
Cheers Hipp.

Noooo. Bad mistake by the Hipp! I had a procedure, that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Very painful. But i had promised my wife a while back and I finally had to follow through. A penis reduction...
Cheers Hipp.
Too much information there Hipp. Hope your wife stays happy in the mean time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex Richmond, OM’s and current Port Melbourne Arnott. I have attracted the ire of another poster discussing this lad previously so will just say that he attended a catholic boys school who have an old boys club in the amateurs.

Yes, run by the oblates of Mary immaculate and located in the south eastern suburbs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cheers Hipp.

Big step in your transition process. Congrats

Ex Richmond, OM’s and current Port Melbourne Arnott. I have attracted the ire of another poster discussing this lad previously so will just say that he attended a catholic boys school who have an old boys club in the amateurs.

It was Simon Arnott ex swans I was thinking of, he would be well into 30s

Horrendus conditions predicted for Saturday equal some upsets....

Collegians by 11 points to celebrate Trent Zimbach's 250th in style
Old Brighton by 2 points in what may be the most terrible conditions every witnessed in the VAFA at Brighton Beach Oval!
Old Xavs by 31 points...even the rain can't save the Panthers this week!
De La Salle by 8 points to keep the relegation battle well and truly alive
OT's by 6 points to finish OM's season off

View attachment 721994
Horrendus conditions predicted for Saturday equal some upsets....

Collegians by 11 points to celebrate Trent Zimbach's 250th in style
Old Brighton by 2 points in what may be the most terrible conditions every witnessed in the VAFA at Brighton Beach Oval!
Old Xavs by 31 points...even the rain can't save the Panthers this week!
De La Salle by 8 points to keep the relegation battle well and truly alive
OT's by 6 points to finish OM's season off

Dont bring back the memories of Brighton Beach oval, same as Sandringham and Willi. Kick ball into wind and sails back over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back