VFL VFL 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been like this most games, gives you the shits watching a weak side every week, but noy much you can do.

It will be like this for a while until we get our injured afl guys back.

Noticed on the weekend Foster is extremely slow. Marks the ball really well though so that might be enough for him to make it. But his lack of mobility may make him very one dimensional up forward.
Garbage.
He was slow because he was chasing the oppo all day. They got smashed. And couldn’t get near the ball. They all looked slow.

Have you seen him play? I like him, but it was an obvious observation from the weekend.
Not the week just gone but the one before. Nothing about that said slow, let alone “extremely slow”.

Comon cats- up the guts- quickly. Smarter footy. Comon Hawkins- get in to the game. Happy with the kids- all having a dip.

Just on Mace Cousins, I was speaking to someone last night that watches local football here in the Marsh and they reckon this kid is an absolute gun ... Has played about 3 or 4 games for Darley and would be leading the league B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the inconsistency in umpiring at VFL is hard to watch sometimes

GO Catters
Yes, that's why I often just turn it off or don't watch at all. That and the commentary, it's horrendous

and the commentators barracking is pretty obvious too.

How come there arent any VFL Cats commentators.

GO Cattesr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back