VFL VFL: Elimination Final - Sandringham v Port Melbourne -

Remove this Banner Ad

It's becoming obvious that under Richo's coaching, you don't get regular senior games unless you have good tackling and a good defensive game. That's why Sinclair and Eli are back in the VFL, but I think Sinclair is definitely improving that side of his game at Sandy, but Eli needs more work on his defensive game.
Jack Sinclair averaging 9 tackles a game the last 4 weeks. 10 in Sunday's final. :thumbsu:

Agreed there, Sandy looked a lot better when they didn't have to carry Holmes in the forward line.

Not singling Holmes out but Sandy poor form can be traced back to when they started playing 3 Ruckmen week in week out.
You simply cant win a game with 3 ruckmen. You might as well just play 17 players. Look at Freo this season.

Not singling Holmes out but Sandy poor form can be traced back to when they started playing 3 Ruckmen week in week out.
You simply cant win a game with 3 ruckmen. You might as well just play 17 players. Look at Freo this season.
i think it was the unrest of the sandy VFL players. not the 3 ruckmen.

they lost 6 of 7 games .

hey guys, this might be a dumb question but I'ma ask it anyway. my old man wants to go to Sandy's next game but he's not sure if he needs tickets? and if he does need tickets, where do I get these tickets?

I told him he probably wouldn't need tickets but better to be sure of it

hey guys, this might be a dumb question but I'ma ask it anyway. my old man wants to go to Sandy's next game but he's not sure if he needs tickets? and if he does need tickets, where do I get these tickets?

You juat buy them at the gate. Take cash and arrive early.
Have they scheduled the game yet?

I think you can buy tickets at the gates on the day. I'm not sure if there is some kind of online ticket sale, but if there is you would be able to find out about it on the VFL website (just google VFL).

legends, cheers guys :thumbsu:

yeah I had a look sverik but couldn't see anything about buying tickets

treacle it's 11:40am on Saturday

I'm not sure I have it in me to wake up too early on a Saturday morning, so I'll just watch it on telly :D

treacle it's 11:40am on Saturday

I'm not sure I have it in me to wake up too early on a Saturday morning
, so I'll just watch it on telly :D
As a father of three small children, may I just say...
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FPuck.gif

hahaha sorry man :p

to make sure I get there in time for tickets/parking I'd have to wake up at probably 9:30-10 and after a night of drinking, that's just not possible sir :p

Young kids these days. :rolleyes:

FWIW any time i've been to the VFL i've spent more on beer ( full strength) than i have on tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will any of McKenzie, White, Coughlan, Wright, Murdoch, Freeman return to the side against Williamstown this week?
Murdoch named.

On a side note before you get excited/confused about seeing Sam Fisher named on vfl website. Sandy Website has the actual VFL Fischer so the vfl website is wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL: Elimination Final - Sandringham v Port Melbourne -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back