Game Day VFL Gameday vs Ants

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet there will still be some who will blindly call for him to come in this week
he is being played out of position with dimmas "learn the craft" bullshite which is code for "im gonna ruin this poor kid's career"

Reckon youngy would have looked pretty good out there today too

Maybe. Young is pretty dour to me. Biggy looks like discount Aliir Aliir with his vertical leap and intercept ability.

Not convinced he makes it but at least there's upside with an elite attribute there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see why Cumbo isn't getting picked. He is no where near it. You can blame us playing him out of position but we are stomping the opposition and he has had no impact. Shouldn't matter where he is playing, with his talent he needs to be more involved.

I can see why Cumbo isn't getting picked. He is no where near it. You can blame us playing him out of position but we are stomping the opposition and he has had no impact. Shouldn't matter where he is playing, with his talent he needs to be more involved.

Cumbo will kick 40 goals at a new club next year after we get pick 50 for him. This is the way this "experiment" is trending

Agree he’s not getting a senior game on todays output but he’s probably have 3 goals by now if he was playing the role they had him play last year,

Cumbo will kick 40 goals at a new club next year after we get pick 50 for him. This is the way this "experiment" is trending
yep

we would have won last week if we had cumbo forward , wouldve won by 50 if we had cumbo yesterday

not 2023 experimental cumbo, I'm talking about 2022 cumbo

match committee has lost their shite

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day VFL Gameday vs Ants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back