Game Day VFL Gameday vs Ants

Remove this Banner Ad

What has impressed you with Cumberland today playing against amateurs
only time i have seen him is walking around

totally unsighted
So he’s not a wing/midfielder.
He’s a forward that can kick 3 or 4 from 8 touches and has shown he can do it at AFL level. I know which type of player is harder to find.

He’s not going to get anywhere near the ones with this form in a new role but it’s a shame he isn’t being allowed to play the role he has shown is his strength.

When the time comes and Dusty & cotch are rested/injured I just hope he gets a chance to step back into that forward role he did so well last year.

Based on this game, Ross is the midfielder who comes in at AFL level. Easily our best mid today. Just dominating.

Based on this game, Ross is the midfielder who comes in at AFL level. Easily our best mid today. Just dominating.
I'd agree but is playing predominantly outside and always seems to be the outlet kick from the inside mids.
I haven't rated his game that high, but he has definitely been good.

I'd agree but is playing predominantly outside and always seems to be the outlet kick from the inside mids.
I haven't rated his game that high, but he has definitely been good.

He's the only one lowering his eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon so too.

There's building players in different areas, and then there's overcomplicating things. Cumberland is a natural talented goal kicker, can bomb them from anywhere, and can create goals from half chances. Just played him forward FFS....
I haven't watched VFL for a while. this VFL team has Bauer, Bradtke Miller up fwd.
Good to have a look at them. Miller fwd not great.
Biggy Killing it. Cumberland and Sonsie will be back in the AFL team. Broadening their skills won't hurt.
Look at short who may go back to cover Broad and a spot opens up for a mid.

Cumbo not doing himself any favours
Nah mate what would you know

he is playing out of position and not being allowed to just coast and do as he likes without any team things
Cumberland has become GA senior all of a sudden from what im reading

Its very simple
You dont chase , Tackle and put pressure on you dont play seniors

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day VFL Gameday vs Ants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back