Votes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Embers (the embley of old, getting disposals fwd of center and kicking goals)
4 Glass (few dodgy disposals, but where would we be without him?)
3 Lynch (battled hard, needs to think out his disposal better at times)
2 Spangher (gun, leave this man on the wing plz)
1 Masten (liking what im seeing, disposal is pretty polished. we like selling him into trouble which rushes him. but he's coming along nicely)

5. Masten
4. Glass
3. Brown
2. Kennedy
1. Embley/Selwood (Embley was good but had a "world record" 6 clangers)

Probably Mastens best disposal efficiency game so far. He is coming....

HM: Spangher - shows a bit ....

5. Masten
4. Glass
3. Brown
2. Kennedy
1. Embley/Selwood (Embley was good but had a "world record" 6 clangers)

Probably Mastens best disposal efficiency game so far. He is coming....

18 touches
61 DE%
4 clangers
Why?

Thought Browny was okay but 3 votes worthy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 touches
61 DE%
4 clangers
Why?

Thought Browny was okay but 3 votes worthy?

He makes things happen.

In a team with negative nellies who seem to continually avoid listening to Woosh who (again) extolled them to "take the game on" he, naturally, does so.

He attacks the game and tries to make things happen - when blokes do that you can understand some poorer disposal and its acceptable (to an extent).

I just thought he was one guy (Spangher another) who took the game on a bit and I thought he was pretty effective.

I actually thought all the votes were tough today as no-one really stood out completely. Whether I should have given him 3 or 2 or 1 is I guess arguable - fair enough if you disagree.

He makes things happen.

In a team with negative nellies who seem to continually avoid listening to Woosh who (again) extolled them to "take the game on" he, naturally, does so.

He attacks the game and tries to make things happen - when blokes do that you can understand some poorer disposal and its acceptable (to an extent).

I just thought he was one guy (Spangher another) who took the game on a bit and I thought he was pretty effective.

I actually thought all the votes were tough today as no-one really stood out completely. Whether I should have given him 3 or 2 or 1 is I guess arguable - fair enough if you disagree.

That's fair enough, I certainly wasn't having a go at you or anything. Just thought it was worth asking as I personally didn't think he should've got the 3. As you said, toughish week to give votes. Brown is having a very impressive year though.

its only an opion but if he is our future OH PLEASE GOD HELP ,seen the bloke live last week against melbourne and i think maybe playing himon the wing might be his go {the far far far wing}

bloody anti-spangtites, what are peoples problems with spang? he does well and still cops a bagging. cut the bloke some slack, he performed admirably and gives us tackle breaking ability in the midfield with polished kicking.

has a massive heart too and gets stuck in for the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back