Autopsy Vs GC Franchise - Goldys 300th.

Remove this Banner Ad

He left us 4 years ago. At some point (and it's probably already passed) we need to stop blaming him for the current state of our list. We've had 4 drafts and trade periods since then to improve our list.
Hard questions need to be asked our player development, because it's been piss poor in recent years.
Is this where we ask about G.Brown? Been with us since 2013 hasn't he?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Worst performance for the year thus far. Never even looked like winning since the second the siren went.

Hope that it's just fatigue.

Melbourne --> Perth --> Tasmania -->
Melbourne --> Adelaide --> Gold Coast

That's a fair bit of travel.
Clarko talked about the travel a lot in his presser. We aren’t this bad, I’m sure of it, but lord do we drop our heads and go into our shells easily. Fragile af. Gonna take a while to fix.

Also lol at "Franchise" in the thread title.
These campaigners have their existence questioned more so than us these days and yet they own us.
Ricky said as much on twitter. The only club they have a positive win loss ratio against is us. 10-8 their way.

We are the joke
Just means we’ve become their ‘bunnies‘, they will always be a franchise..

Getting real over the club. Keep making stupid appointments and too many players are just there for the pay check.

Call this post what you like, but getting real tired of the non-efforts and poor decisions over the past 5 years.

Fun fact;
Since McKay + Logue + Corr have been playing together, our average losing margin is 10 goals.

Hahahahaha that’s appalling

To be fair, when May, Lever and whoever else all first game together they weren’t much chop but FMD that’s not a great statistic.

Just means we’ve become their ‘bunnies‘, they will always be a franchise..
Wasnt a crack at you Sherm.
Just bloody sad about where we're at as a supposed proud footy club.

Times Inside 50:
North 50
Suns 51

Marks inside 50
North 6
Suns 20

We badly need a legitimate key forward capable of clunking a contested mark.
We have one in Chom. He justs need better I50 delivery, and a better set shot routine.

There would be clubs galore lining up to poach him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me, would Coll. Carl. Rich or * put up with 5 of their 7 games as away games ? 4 interstate ?
Nice draw for a back to back wooden spoon team . And no one says anything in the media ,funny that. It’s not just this yr either. When we do become a challenger again we have to be twice as good as anybody else to win it too .

Why am I spending so much time invested in a bunch of players when the performances of most of them indicate they don’t give a s**t.
Its not fun watching half of our players on 300-400k average Salary turning up to games with no intensity or intent.
I get that we are shit and a few years off it, but when there is no effort or intensity that makes it worse as a supporter.
Just plod along and collect a pay cheque and have a little cameo performance here and there. That has been a common theme at the club for years now.

We have sat through around 60 losses within 3 years or so. 60 losses! We would have to be getting close to Melbourne and Fitzroy levels of bad.
I generally plan my weekends around North games but I couldn't care less next weekend or two. Ill be on a sabbatical and will do something that makes me feel better, not that gives me a migraine before the working week has even started. Sickening.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I do wonder how much of an impact the TT saga is having on the team
Would be a handy acquisition if he could get back . It maybe a bigger loss than first anticipated considering how much time we have put into him. He is coming into his prime also.

We once were warriors now we are Boy Scouts with pocket knives

Promoted to the new rank of pussy-willow.

Opposition clubs must see us in the fixture and rub their hands together. Watch them manage players out with soreness against us later in the season.

The absolute ease that opposition rack up 40+ point wins against us is depressing

Its not fun watching half of our players on 300-400k average Salary turning up to games with no intensity or intent.
I get that we are s**t and a few years off it, but when there is no effort or intensity that makes it worse as a supporter.
Just plod along and collect a pay cheque and have a little cameo performance here and there. That has been a common theme at the club for years now.

We have sat through around 60 losses within 3 years or so. 60 losses! We would have to be getting close to Melbourne and Fitzory levels of bad.
I generally plan my weekends around North games but I couldn't care less next weekend or two. Ill be on a sabbatical and will do something that makes me feel better, not that gives me a migraine before the working week has even started. Sickening.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s a shame hey, but a lot will feel the same. Why dedicate an afternoon, or any amount of time, to what we’ve seen in the past two weeks?

I concur. It feels like we’re overdue for long service leave after dedicating our weekends to this festival of grief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Vs GC Franchise - Goldys 300th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back