Autopsy Vs GC Franchise - Goldys 300th.

Remove this Banner Ad

3 of them in our back half, it’s lunacy.

Get Goater and Bergman in regardless of their VFL form this week. We need leg speed.
Would much rather lose with Goater and Bergman in! At least (hopefully) they will be part of the next successful team.

As much as I hate losing I would also hate to win a few and get sucked in with half this list! That would really annoy me!

I read this every week and unfortunately he doesn’t take many marks at all he tries that’s about it
I think he leads well but we’re not kicking to his advantage most of the time we kick it to Larkey who is invariably double or triple teamed. They really should be running patterns where they cross over and the opposition are splitting because they’re unsure who will get the ball, at the moment the opposition know who it’s going to 90% of the time ☹️

Just not sure what this club stands for anymore.

Unable to see a positive game plan.

Unable to see an offensive structure.

It's getting tough to care anymore.

I cant see any pride or passion in the team, just ineffective procedure and going through the motions.

It hurts after 43 years of bleeding blue and white to see what this club is at the moment.

Not even expecting a victory right now, just hoping to see some level of care or passion from this squad.

Kills me to associate things like weak, panicked, unintelligent, care free, bruise free, giving up, uncommitted to anyone wearing our colours.

Its a sad day when we the faithful start to reflect what we see on field in complacency and disinterest.

Just not sure what this club stands for anymore.

Unable to see a positive game plan.

Unable to see an offensive structure.

It's getting tough to care anymore.

I cant see any pride or passion in the team, just ineffective procedure and going through the motions.

It hurts after 43 years of bleeding blue and white to see what this club is at the moment.

Not even expecting a victory right now, just hoping to see some level of care or passion from this squad.

Kills me to associate things like weak, panicked, unintelligent, care free, bruise free, giving up, uncommitted to anyone wearing our colours.

Its a sad day when we the faithful start to reflect what we see on field in complacency and disinterest.
We used to be hard to beat, even when bog average on paper. And we could beat anyone on a given day.
Now we can't beat anyone on every day.
We are lucky not to be 0-6 and looking at a winless season.
This is worst North team ever and it's next level bad.
We have no pride.

We just gave up, which is the worst thing you can do.

Absolutely pathetic.

Someone please tell LDU to stop guzzling his own bath water. He has stunk over the last few weeks. They completely locked Sheezel down which is a concern. Not sure how Hall and Sheezel will work together moving forward.

Does Larkey care? Im not sure he does. Needs a huge wake up call. Steven May will absolute destroy him next week. Im not sure Bailey Scott makes it now either.

Outs: Howe (permanently), Taylor, Shiels, Phillips (Big concern), Scott
Ins: Wardlaw, Greenwood, Perez, Lazzaro, Goater

Sub: Bergman

Close your eyes to it if you want? It sticks out like dogs balls.

He can’t even be ****ed trying to contest most of the time.

I watch him sit 5 metres off a Gold Coast player in no man’s land at one stage instead of working back inside 50 to contest.

That’s not the actions of someone confused, it’s the actions of someone who doesn’t give a *.

If that’s the case Clarko will drop him.

Looks devoid of confidence for mine.

Someone said to me are you going next Saturday night and I said nar it’s going to be a midnight get home job and that’s probably after a shackling

And it had me think back to the mid 90’s (a lot younger and fitter) and how I would drive 8 hours one Saturday out to Waverley to watch us play the Hawks in July

That seems like another lifetime

agree there is something rotten in the playing group they dont play for each other in fact they play like they dont know each others name
Yep I thought Clarkson would address this and after the first two rounds I thought we had changed the mindset, clearly not, he has to take decisive action, I’m guessing he knows who is dragging down the playing group’s motivation he just needs to give them the ultimatum now and if they can’t change then leave them in the VFL for the rest of the year start playing the young guys and start building a positive culture. IMO he could start by announcing a rejig of the leadership group with Luke becoming Vice Captain and Jy being sole captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Nick Larkey painted a mural in the gym at North, but has he ever done anything else in there, like lift a weight?

It doesn't even bring down my weekend anymore. It just is. I almost feel like I'm watching out obligation and that makes me sad.

Yup, get excited for the game, GF and I put on our matching merch and settle in with hope.

By half time we are looking out the windows talking about mowing the lawns and cleaning the kitchen.

Sad is the only word I have to explain that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Vs GC Franchise - Goldys 300th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back