2nds WAFL / Beagles Watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisbett post game:

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Jackson Nelson going up to Naitanui on the boundary line

tumblr_4e17f4862284fd552b961c9d4e4d002c_93849f9c_500.gif

Pretty much every WAFL - East Freo record on the table now.
Highest score 33.23 - 221
Biggest margin - 201

Not even half through Q4 and its within 3 goals of each of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace. I actually attended a Beagles game this year (dont ask) - against Perth at Lathlain back in May. Given there were only like 4 AFL listed players in the team, and you were playing against Richmond at a similar time, but the thing that really struck me was not 1 single senior, injured player turned up to watch. Just seemed incredibly odd to me at the time, as you had like 15 injured at the time. I just maybe would have thought a couple might come to offer support to the juniors? Anyway, just on observation. Hopefully this all turns around for you guys soon..

I come in peace. I actually attended a Beagles game this year (dont ask) - against Perth at Lathlain back in May. Given there were only like 4 AFL listed players in the team, and you were playing against Richmond at a similar time, but the thing that really struck me was not 1 single senior, injured player turned up to watch. Just seemed incredibly odd to me at the time, as you had like 15 injured at the time. I just maybe would have thought a couple might come to offer support to the juniors? Anyway, just on observation. Hopefully this all turns around for you guys soon..
When I went to the game at Bassendean Harry Edwards and Bazzo were there. Might have been more but they were the ones who walked past me.

Players if they’re at Lathlain will often watch from the training facility rather than the grandstand

Players if they’re at Lathlain will often watch from the training facility rather than the grandstand
See I looked for that, but not a single one in your facility watching. Place was virtually boarded up! Like I said, was a similar time to the Tigers game from memory, and the coldest day I ever remember in Perth, but did shock me on the day

Is 201 the biggest winning margin in WAFL history?

The biggest winning margin in WAFL history is 256 points.

Round 1, 1944 - East Perth 41.30 (276) defeated South Fremantle 3.2 (20).

South Fremantle have the three biggest losing margins in WAFL history, all over 200 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back