Review Walyalup Defeat Narrm!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant. Just superb.
Anyone ragging on Walker c’mon, other than the freak goal in the first minute & a couple he got off the chain in the last he was barely sighted. He only needs a couple of steps to hurt you.
Brayshaw & Jackson incredible & Banfield continues to grow but really everyone had their moments. Went toe to toe with one of the best sides on their deck & got the chocolates.
Incredible game.

Brilliant. Just superb.
Anyone ragging on Walker c’mon, other than the freak goal in the first minute & a couple he got off the chain in the last he was barely sighted. He only needs a couple of steps to hurt you.
Brayshaw & Jackson incredible & Banfield continues to grow but really everyone had their moments. Went toe to toe with one of the best sides on their deck & got the chocolates.
Incredible game.

Hes had a really good few weeks but he looked all at sea today. We got "bad Brandon" .. not surpirising ... Kozzie is an awesome player. It will be a good review for him.

Was a battle of attrition and both teams left plenty of opportunities out there, but a fantastic win that means we're now back in this season.

Obviously Jackson, Brayshaw and Serong were great, but though O'meara and Aish also had handy games.
Walker didn't have his best game but the rest of the back 6 were pretty damn good.

If Amiss doesn't get the rising star this week, there should be a riot at AFL house.
Surely they’ve taken notice now. 11 goals in the past month. Even The Mongrel Punt has been advocating for it this week!

Bloody massive win from the boys. Season is well and truly alive. We are pretty spoilt having Jackson available to fill Darcy’s absence.

Winning Ugly at the G on a winters afternoon. That is what is required to play finals football.

Losing Hodor is bad, but we didn't sh*t the bed.

After seeing Cerra and Acres last night, I am happer now than ever about Jackson, O'Meara and the pick that turned in Nev Amiss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning Ugly at the G on a winters afternoon. That is what is required to play finals football.

Losing Hodor is bad, but we didn't sh*t the bed.

After seeing Cerra and Acres last night, I am happer now than ever about Jackson, O'Meara and the pick that turned in Nev Amiss.
Serong, Johnson wouldn’t also play with those two in. Happy days.

Brandon Walker back to earth after a really good few weeks. He was towelled up big time.
Hardly fair. The freak bounce-y goal wasn’t his fault.
Walker did well. Pickett is such a smart player to burn his opponent around the packs, stoppages. Walker made him work.

Nah, Pickett overall had an ordinary day. He was well held.

Got away for a couple of minutes in the last quarter, but overall Walker had his measure.
It wasnt just that Picket had some influence, Brandon got caught HTB at least twice? Maybe 3 times. Looked nervous, fumbly and indecisive on many occasions. Was lead to the ball. I am not a hater, just wasnt his best game considering he has made some major steps forward this year IMO.

All for Walker taking the game on, but there are times he just needs to release the handball faster, just when he is about to be tackled. Instead he just tries to keep running straight into the traffic

It wasnt just that Picket had some influence, Brandon got caught HTB at least twice? Maybe 3 times. Looked nervous, fumbly and indecisive on many occasions. Was lead to the ball. I am not a hater, just wasnt his best game considering he has made some major steps forward this year IMO.
The umps shafted him a couple of times I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Walyalup Defeat Narrm!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back