Review Walyalup Defeat Narrm!

Remove this Banner Ad

Super ****ing stoked with this win.

4 in a row baby :thumbsu:

ric-flair.gif

Forgot to mention in my earlier post we were utterly reamed by the umps. Seemed like every time we got a run on they’d find a way to turn it back with frees in front on goal for Melbourne.
Even in the last that absurd 50 to get them going forward again.

Also what the heck do we do to keep Johnson in when everyone is available? He’s best 22 already. He was better than Fyfe today. O’Meara has been good too.

As for Erasmus & Worner they’re not getting near it without injuries.

Shame Sturt couldn’t make it count today. He’s not going to get much of a look either.
Banfield is legitimately best 22 now. As is Treacy who still doesn’t get much of it but makes it count, does so much work off the ball & looks at times like he could be anything.

Amiss is Godlike.

Forgot to mention in my earlier post we were utterly reamed by the umps. Seemed like every time we got a run on they’d find a way to turn it back with frees in front on goal for Melbourne.

Also what the heck do we do to keep Johnson in when everyone is available? He’s best 22 already. He was better than Fyfe today. O’Meara has been good too.

Shame Sturt couldn’t make it count today. He’s not going to get much of a look either.
Banfield is legitimately best 22 now. As is Treacy who still doesn’t get much of it but makes it count, does so much work off the ball & looks at times like he could be anything.

Amiss is Godlike.
Spot on about Sturt, was a big chance to impress and didn’t do much, he’ll have to have a monster run at peel to get another look, Erasmus or Brodie likely to be sub after the bye.

This is an exciting round for us Freo supporters, Freo won, GWS win (hopefully) Carltank bit the dust and great if Essendon stick it to the Egos. And in the unlikely event WC win that will put us in front of Essendon on the ladder🪜 so a real win/win game.

Amiss is Godlike.
I liked that mark Treacy took in the second. Pointed where he wanted it, got a nice block from Schultz and kicked the goal. Brilliant forward work.

Johnson is gonna make it. That draft pick is an official win now, along with Amiss. Those innate abilities to show composure in an elite AFL pressure cooker game do more than stats will ever show. 200+ gamer for us, hell yes.

Agree. He has that uncanny ability to create space in confined spaces and never seems rushed. Oozes class.

Thought Fyfe was pretty good tbh. He really got physical with the Melbourne midfield and they didn’t like it. Big bodies make a difference in the midfield. Couple of the breaks brayshaw got were Fyfe dragging guys down or having 2-3 guys hanging off him and still getting the handball out.

I’d say ras comes in as a sub. Maybe a spot for someone else as Treacy will need to play hybrid ruck if Darcy isn’t back after the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's insane, you've got a problem mate.
It's not a bad option, really. On a winner either way
This is an exciting round for us Freo supporters, Freo won, GWS win (hopefully) Carltank bit the dust and great if Essendon stick it to the Egos. And in the unlikely event WC win that will put us in front of Essendon on the ladder🪜 so a real win/win game.
Seems an early call on that GWS game... crossing fingers they pull it off!

Gotta give some love to our Vic supporters there today. Always do a great job but the Freo chant and support was so loud at times, I forgot that we were the visiting team.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I reckon the freo chant is louder whenever we are doing well at the MCG then in Perth.

So there used to be this bloke that played for Freo as a forward/ruck. Tall skinny man, so tall he could kill geese flying over his head with a broom. Forgot his name..."Lube" or similar.
Anyhow, Jackson is 1000% better as a forward/ruck than he ever was.
:)
Much rather a Dogga that is genuinely happy for his teammates and constantly encouraging and supporting them; than a Lobbster who sooks, whinges and is constantly abusing his teammates.

Just watching the replay.

gerard and a Brad Johnson can gtfo. Only first quarter and they’re pissing me off.

Jackson’s first quarter was immense, as was Young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Walyalup Defeat Narrm!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back