Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

His football gameplan is rubbish, but off the field Ken truly is a master of controlling the narrative, both inside and outside the club.

If only he put this much effort into being a better coach.

What’s in it for Ch9 and afl 360 (not doubting what say just genuinely interested)

Ken and his manager have clearly cultivated a circle of media goons over his tenure by feeding them information to further their gutter journalism. It’s like clockwork every time there is a whiff of trouble for him. People like David King and Leigh Montagna see through that crap. Kingy really picked a bad week to go on holiday. He always exposes Whateley and Cornes.

Ken and his manager have clearly cultivated a circle of media goons over his tenure by feeding them information to further their gutter journalism. It’s like clockwork every time there is a whiff of trouble for him. People like David King and Leigh Montagna see through that crap. Kingy really picked a bad week to go on holiday. He always exposes Whateley and Cornes.
Blucher is in the QLD Football Hall of Fame and was at the Courier Mail (affiliated with The Age) in Brissie for over 10 years as the chief football writer. He's best mates with Caro and has tentacles far and wide. This guy is the mastermind behind cockroach Hinkley's reign.

Last edited:

Blucher is in the QLD Football of Fame and was at the Courier Mail (affiliated with The Age) in Brissie for over 10 years as the chief football writer. He's best mates with Caro and has tentacles far and wide. This guy is the mastermind behind cockroach Hinkley's reign.

The courier mail is not connected to the age - it's connected to the Herald Sun.

Blucher isn't the one who feeds Caro the majority of her information - it's CD.

Last edited:
The courier mail is not connected to the age - it's connected to the Herald Sun.

Blucher isn't the one who feeds Caro thr majority of her information - it's CD.
Apologies. Thought I heard Caro say it was affiliated with The Age a while ago.
Everything turned to sh*t when Davies walked through our doors. Snake of the highest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was pretty good radio.
Can't believe I'm reduced to listening to 5AA but here we are. Wilson trying her best to throw him under the bus, trying to throw up he shouldn't be in the board. Another muppet carrying the torch for Hinkley over the literal voice of the supporters. Thought Tredders remained strong, liked the "who is more keen for Port to win a premiership, you or me" comment from him.

Also sack Hinkley

Tredders on the wireless
Lol’d when Caro criticised WGT for not supporting Hinkley more and “your club needed all hands to the pump this week”.

Odd she didn’t mention we haven’t heard from Koch Davies and Richardson.

Rowe pretty much flushed out there’s someone giving her inside info that “Hinkley supporters are seething.”
Just goes to show, whoever is divulging that is more interested in getting stuff out to try and make Tredders look bad rather than be concerned about causing any division. Real arseh*le behaviour.

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm reduced to listening to 5AA but here we are. Wilson trying her best to throw him under the bus, trying to throw up he shouldn't be in the board. Another muppet carrying the torch for Hinkley over the literal voice of the supporters. Thought Tredders remained strong, liked the "who is more keen for Port to win a premiership, you or me" comment from him.

Also sack Hinkley

"Well I think your position on the board is untenable"

Wow Caro is real gutter trash journo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It will be on their app. I would like to hear it also.

I’m sick of these Hinkley defenders, it absolutely astounds me like nothing I’ve ever seen in sport. Probably the closest is Neil Daniher at Melbourne at least he made a GF.

It wont matter soon. Everyone will remember all of this and Ken and this regime will humilate themselves again soon and it'll be a total frenzy. They are ****ing dead.

Love his question to her - Do you want Port to win a premiership more than me Caro? She was blinded sided by that and paused and then said that she's an independent commentator.

Then he repeats the question. Her reply - probably I'd say your position on the board has become untenable.

Edit there was a jump in the live stream video but from omny podcast link by Ross

Her reply - probably not Warren. Warren "YEAH so that's my point I wouldn't undermine my football club for success.

Well Warren - he interrupts, To do anything other than that - NUP. - If you don't mind me saying you don't have a great history in that regard. I mean last year you made those untenable comments ...... it was pretty explosive at the time ..... Warren then says it was explosive at the time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back