Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

What was with that little drive by about Warren being a "selfish" leader as a player? What was that even in reference to?

6874F7C9-00F2-4C63-B029-3C3FB4DAE5FE.jpeg

Still the all-time leader in average goal assists by a key forward.

Blew out his knee in a contract year when he was smackbang in the middle of his prime, and spent 2007-10 on rolling 12 month contracts worth a fraction of what his market value would’ve been if healthy.

“Selfish”.

Selfish is an odd call he was driven, serious & probably not the most popular bloke in the changeroom, neither was Buckley for that matter... I can't imagine why you need those types lol

Mike Sheahan dropping his monocle when he asked Brett Montgomery who the best he ever played with was.

I expected him to say Gavin Wanganeen, Chris Grant, Scott West or Brad Johnson!!1

So who’s the gossip at Port feeding Caro her info or does she just call people and put a story together? Lockhart Road RussellEbertHandball ? CD, Richo, Cardone?

and Kane Cornes. What a twit.
I'd say probably in this order, CD, Cos, Holly and Richo. I reckon Richo would be more about dealing with AFL HQ/Port related stuff as she has lots of contacts inside AFL HQ.

Apparently today sports show with Rowey and Timmy G on 5AA has been blocked for “copyright infringement.”

It was blocked after Caro and Kane’s drive by to Tredders and us (the supporters).

Interesting.

4d9796cf3f0e645e0f66b2f8d521f414.jpg

I'd say probably in this order, CD, Cos, Holly and Richo. I reckon Richo would be more about dealing with AFL HQ/Port related stuff as she has lots of contacts inside AFL HQ.

Their silence on all fronts is interesting.

Ken and the board and Koch are in a hiding to nothing if you ask me. It will implode at some point.

Then they will probably come out and blame the supporters too.

When will someone come out and just keep stating the facts, what is it, like - 20% win loss record against top 4 teams after 12 years.

Is that person the right person to coach us to another premiership?

It’s really simple….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The missing element here is that if/when we call time on Ken, the board will cop heat for the extension, needlessly dishing out $1.5 million only to give him the arse not even half way through the contract. They are absolutely waiting and determining when they can cut ties, while minimising/deflecting any embarrassment and accountability (as per usual)
And they will cop the most ironic heat of all from the Vic media for "pandering to the fans"

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Warren is the maestro of disrupters. He is not doing it for money or fame but for the love of his club. He couldn't give a stuff with pretenders and salary munchers. A leader of The Rabble.
It is obvious he loves the club just like the fans.

You take a look at the Four Frauds and they are just losers hanging on to power based on their low self-esteem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back