Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

If no one listens to her, she’s irrelevant
The Vic footy public listen to her and along with the rest of the Vic footy media mafia, repeat her words.

And the poor Kenny - those rabble Port fans, story line continues.

The Vic footy public listen to her and along with the rest of the Vic footy media mafia, repeat her words.

She’s a hag, I give her none of my time!

She’s also heading away for a few weeks she mentioned.

Perhaps it was a crack before she is no longer here to see Kenny’s demise.
She's going to the Olympics. I wonder if she is going to watch what elite sports really looks like, or is going to watch soap opera and all those human interest stories, Olympic broadcasters love to put to air, over and over again.

She's going to the Olympics. I wonder if she is going to watch what elite sports really looks like, or is going to watch soap opera and all those human interest stories, Olympic broadcasters love to put to air, over and over again.

I’m sure she knows Ken’s gone and the Tredrea story was a beat up whilst it lasted. She couldn’t give a shit.

I’m sure she knows Ken’s gone and the Tredrea story was a beat up whilst it lasted. She couldn’t give a shit.
She doesn't give a shit about Port and its fans. She gives a shit about good mate Ken. She even said, she is a Ken Hinkley supporter. He calls her up, to get his story to her, and answers her calls, to give her the info she wants.

The whole "Poor Kenny" narrative reminds me of the time when I was in primary school and there was always one mentally challenged kid in the class who would get violent, start hitting people, throwing shit etc and you had to treat them nicely irrespective of how much of a pain in the arse they may have been.

The media speak the same of Kenny - can't talk bad about Kenny, can't show him what life is truly like, can't show him how he's made everyone else in the class (the supporters) absolutely miserable etc.

He gets cocooned by the media as much as Drew Barrymore was in 50 First Dates.

Well at least if we sack him during the Olympics we won't have to deal with any crap from Caro during that period.

Loved it when Timmy G asked her if she was going over to compete in the Archery…

The whole "Poor Kenny" narrative reminds me of the time when I was in primary school and there was always one mentally challenged kid in the class who would get violent, start hitting people, throwing shit etc and you had to treat them nicely irrespective of how much of a pain in the arse they may have been.

The media speak the same of Kenny - can't talk bad about Kenny, can't show him what life is truly like, can't show him how he's made everyone else in the class (the supporters) absolutely miserable etc.

He gets cocooned by the media as much as Drew Barrymore was in 50 First Dates.

Well at least if we sack him during the Olympics we won't have to deal with any crap from Caro during that period.

Drew Barrymore Poison Ivy.

Does anyone have any insider information of the work Tredders is doing behind the scenes?

His talk on radio is all praise which I completely understand, just want someone to assure me he has plans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any insider information of the work Tredders is doing behind the scenes?

His talk on radio is all praise which I completely understand, just want someone to assure me he has plans.

I assume he has overview of the footy department and he can put forward proposals or changes to the board. If a new coach is to be appointed, then I dare say Tredder's would be involved in that selection process.

He could lobby for the current coach to be removed, but would need the support of the other 9 board members for that to occur.

I don't think he has any power or role to influence decision making within the actual footy department. That's Chris Davies job.

I assume he has overview of the footy department and he can put forward proposals or changes to the board. If a new coach is to be appointed, then I dare say Tredder's would be involved in that selection process.

He could lobby for the current coach to be removed, but would need the support of the other 9 board members for that to occur.

I don't think he has any power or role to influence decision making within the actual footy department. That's Chris Davies job.
It is the footy committee that will make the recommendation to the board and Tredrea does sit on that.

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

If only these morons ringing understood the passion that the majority of the true Port Adelaide fans that have been hurting the last 5 years under donuts tenure and every time we speak up we are anointed as white noise by the club itself! It saddens me beyond belief that I no longer have a connection with the club like I once had. F the naysayers, we have a right to want that fraud out of our club for putting his best interest ahead of the collective.

Rowe is such an arse hole, because we want change to be successful after 12 bloody years we are Ken haters and church mice.
Lets see if Nicks gets gifted 12-13 years at the shit franchise without success, I doubt it very much, the fans are already wanting Nicks gone.

The most disappointing part was that neither Tredrea or Ginever corrected him when calling us Ken haters. Are we the only club in the AFL that is not allowed to change the coach, this isn't after 3, 5 or 7 years we are into year 12 with him contracted for 1 more. I have never seen this before in sport or business, it's mind boggling.

This was very frustrating to listen to. Again we're being slammed from pillar to post as supporters for calling for accountability after a win or two. The same shit we were hearing during the streak™ last year that ended in 2 disgraceful losses when it mattered.

"Adam" at the end sounds like the drunk boomer who came up and called me a keyboard warrior as I was standing at a game holding a sack Hinkley banner after the GWS final loss.

This was very frustrating to listen to. Again we're being slammed from pillar to post as supporters for calling for accountability after a win or two. The same shit we were hearing during the streak™ last year that ended in 2 disgraceful losses when it mattered.

"Adam" at the end sounds like the drunk boomer who came up and called me a keyboard warrior as I was standing at a game holding a sack Hinkley banner after the GWS final loss.

You should've strangled him with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back