WCE vs Essendon - Spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did I ever think we would win tonight? Essendon's weakness this year has been sides killing them on the turnovers. We couldn't hurt an U/10s side on the turnovers on the scoreboard at the moment.

Woosha will be very happy, we kicked 13 goals tonight which is 2 more than we usually kick. That forward structure he has going is just killing the pig at the moment.
I'm guessing that was sarcasm, but 26 scoring shots from 48 inside 50s is a reasonable effort. In fact, pretty darn good. We let Essendon get 66 (as many as Collingwood, who scored 173 against us) from the stats i heard on the radio. That is where we went wrong. With McKinley and Kennedy injured (or partly injured) and Lecca in his first game back I don't think it was too bad.

I'm guessing that was sarcasm, but 26 scoring shots from 48 inside 50s is a reasonable effort. In fact, pretty darn good. We let Essendon get 66 (as many as Collingwood, who scored 173 against us) from the stats i heard on the radio. That is where we went wrong. With McKinley and Kennedy injured (or partly injured) and Lecca in his first game back I don't think it was too bad.
Hansen missing too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE vs Essendon - Spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back