Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

What did people expect from him, this is the guy who engineered the whole Melbourne didn't tank but well fine the and then give them money to pay the fine solution

Should never have been given the gig over Brian Cook
The thing is if the AFL admitted Melbourne tanked then they would be open to all sorts of law suits from betting agencies that felt hard done by to clubs that felt aggrieved at draft position losses to every man and his dog in between.
No matter who was in the position the AFL would have turned a blind eye just like the Essendon fiasco.

The thing is if the AFL admitted Melbourne tanked then they would be open to all sorts of law suits from betting agencies that felt hard done by to clubs that felt aggrieved at draft position losses to every man and his dog in between.
No matter who was in the position the AFL would have turned a blind eye just like the Essendon fiasco.

Actually the betting agencies wasn't the issue. If the dees were found guilty of tanking, it's effectively match fixing, and they would have lost their gaming licence.

Same result though, corrupted investigation for a contrived result

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has been explained already, but can anyway explain to me why the Renault logo is on the front of the jersey, and not on the back as has been the go with all home games this season?
My reasoning is that because the AFL hasn't let us where our home guernsey I would classify this as an away jumper.

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back