List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Williams (Pick 35, 2018 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Williams all year and watch him develop rapidly.

Might rival Allen for most talented up and coming tall.

Yes he's the rampaging ranga, the bane of mothers everywhere for what he does to their sons and with their daughters, the man with the golden leap, big BAIIIIILEEEEEEY WILLIAAAAAAMS

Has got plenty of potential this kid.

The question I have though is: what is his tank like?

It's going to be extremely important that he can run out a game if he's partnering with Naitanui in the ruck, especially given a "fit" Nic Nat will probably be spending half the game resting on the bench most weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😃

“ My Boy “

Gardiner - Cox - NN - Williams

West Coast do ruck sucession planning better than all other Clubs.

This kids is going to be West Coasts
# 1 ruckman going forward. 👍

This year really has a lot of a 2018 feel about it. Resilient, mature age group being energised by a number of debutants.

Cant wait to watch him run out on Thursday. Oscars been doing a terrific job as a 2nd ruck, but having a genuine 200cm high leaping athletic ruckman come in after Nic has beaten them down is extremely useful.

Go well Bailey! May this be the 1st of many games for this wonderful club.

Super excited to see Big Bad Bailey get his chance!

Means Allen is out I guess. No Waterman and Yeo and Redden out, our injury list of top players is getting a bit annoying.

If it were a 7 day break Allen would be playing (4 days ain't enough for a decent corkie), Waterman has still been able to work aerobically while his hand heals, Redden is a chance to return and Yeo would be targeting Rd 18 to get a gallop against Norf before finals. Not all doom and gloom!

Bailey walking into Simmo's office to announce he's playing:

"BAILEY WANTS HIS SHOT YOU PUNK ASS BITCH..."

Gator Needs His Gat GIF | Gfycat

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Williams (Pick 35, 2018 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back