List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he will be a one club player. He seems like the type of of person that it would appeal to him to join a club at its absolute rock bottom then be a part of the build back to the top - especially one as big as West Coast. Think Cripps at Carlton.

Imagine 5 years down the track, Eagles are top of the ladder and captain Harley Reid leads the team onto Optus to a packed house in a prelim on Saturday night.

I think he will be a one club player. He seems like the type of of person that it would appeal to him to join a club at its absolute rock bottom then be a part of the build back to the top - especially one as big as West Coast. Think Cripps at Carlton.

Imagine 5 years down the track, Eagles are top of the ladder and captain Harley Reid leads the team onto Optus to a packed house in a prelim on Saturday night.
Feels weird reading this with your profile pic! haha 😄

Feels like you should be saying, he'll only last a year. Take it to the bank.

Oh i can imagine alright.

A cup of beer at the stadium costs $28, the Mitchell Freeway upgrades are still ongoing, Gaff has made the defensive wing role his own and now averaging 3 touches a game, Tunbridge has been re-rookied by the club and laying some BONE CRUNCHING tackles up forward.

If i had a time machine right now i'd go straight there.

Oh i can imagine alright.

A cup of beer at the stadium costs $28, the Mitchell Freeway upgrades are still ongoing, Gaff has made the defensive wing role his own and now averaging 3 touches a game, Tunbridge has been re-rookied by the club and laying some BONE CRUNCHING tackles up forward.

If i had a time machine right now i'd go straight there.
All these future predictions and not one mention about all the BSD turkey slapping our midfeild will be doing to our opposition. Come on DS you're better than that😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the thing I like the most is how calm he is, even after breaking the tackle he’s not looking to rush - he shakes them off, then still has the composure to make the right decision.

We know he isn’t going to be the complete package yet, all you want in these early days is to see the glimpses of the player he will be in his prime.

He’s going to be a jet with a full tank. So happy we #justt#justtookreid

The way Harley leads and lifts his teammates I’d be very happy to have him in the leadership group with Gov and Duggo next year and Oscar as the sole captain. Trying to find a market for him to be the next Eagles premiership captain.
Barrass is getting older. There will be a Vice captaincy vacancy shortly.

Oscar and Reid house mates as well.

Sam Darcy might pinch the rising star nomination this week
I'm not really fussed about how much he is rated outside of our club. He'll get nominated at some point.
Plenty of players who've won the award have gone on to lead uneventful careers.
Heck Judd didn't win the award in 2002.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back