List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Petruccelle (Pick 38, 2017 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Skills would be ranked average I reckon. He's got a decent disposal efficiency of 74% but often he uses his speed to ensure the disposal is super easy.

I wouldn't trust him to pinpoint a pass through the corridor for example.

Not a bad kick by any stretch but good of him to know to he still has a way to go.

Wouldn't say his skills are great, but he seems to be a neat enough drop punt, can't think of him handballing much. Has grubbered a few kicks but at his pace it might happen. He'll learn to steady a bit more (already has I'd say) and then kick straight and not off the side of the boot.

He can also take a very good specky. But he has been very disciplined so far and only stayed at ground level. In another team, I reckon he would be flying for marks.

Had a bit of Josh Jenkins about him last night.

Only thing is Jenkins the spud always waits out the back, Petch starts off on the wrong side of his opponent and burns them off pushing back towards goal.

Only Adam Selwood can shut him down.

Let's not get too carried his other 7 games totalled 6 goals .

Great speed so one clear it's over. .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's not get too carried his other 7 games totalled 6 goals .

Great speed so one clear it's over. .

We can get as carried away as we like on our own board. There is no denying Petch's trajectory so far. With a history of swinging and missing with second rounders from time to time I think we're all happy with Petch so far.

We can get as carried away as we like on our own board. There is no denying Petch's trajectory so far. With a history of swinging and missing with second rounders from time to time I think we're all happy with Petch so far.
The fact he averaging almost a goal a game in his FIRST 7 games is impressive in itself.

Really unsure why you've come onto our board to make that comment.
It’s our right to get carried away by our youngsters on our own board, thanks.

Whack whack whack

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our smalls apart from Lecca don't usually kick many bags.
Cripps has only one and Hill's best was 4. It's a fair effort from Petrol to kick 5 really.

Ryan and Rioli have't kicked more than 3 yet but both i can see being able to turn out 5 goal games on the regular basis.

Cripps has only one and Hill's best was 4. It's a fair effort from Petrol to kick 5 really.

Ryan and Rioli have't kicked more than 3 yet but both i can see being able to turn out 5 goal games on the regular basis.

Two of five junk time value last minutes, fair play to him but let's not heap expectations on him

Phil Matera a great , also blinding first 15m speed

Can see the Cats showing Petrol a bit of attention this week will probably try to body him and block his run. Hopefully he continues with his good form. 3-4 goals would be nice

What's the problem with anything they have said though? We're all here to chat about the Eagles yeah?

Rioli almost kicked 7 in the JLT

I miss my Willie

Can see the Cats showing Petrol a bit of attention this week will probably try to body him and block his run. Hopefully he continues with his good form. 3-4 goals would be nice
And if they are blocking his run and bodying him, that means that someone is getting less attention. I just hope we are smart enough to recognise who/where this is and take advantage of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Petruccelle (Pick 38, 2017 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back