List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Petruccelle (Pick 38, 2017 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Waterman was in his 8th year at the club in 2024 and elevated himself from fringe player to being in the AA squad of 44

That’s an unlikely trajectory but he’s shown what can happen when an opportunity opens up to play his preferred position

Petch is about to enter his 8th season and I look forward to seeing what, if anything, a new coach can unlock with his pace

I like him and hope he somehow realises his potential, however unlikely that might be
Jake always had the work ethic and showed glimpses he had the IQ. He was also thrown all around the ground and never really got a go at a true KPF role where he dominated when playing WAFL.

Like I’ve said above I’ve never really disliked Petch but to me he is more of an athlete than a footy player and I can’t see him working out

Reminds me of Brent Staker, athletically gifted, occasionally shows some brilliance but ultimately is just a very average player
I think he's basically a poor man's Gary Rohan so far but can be better than that if he stays fit and gets a decent run at it. While he's running out of chances, I reckon his pace and flair is worth persisting with in a squad that tends towards the vanilla and has many worthier candidates for delisting.

No rush to remove him. Surely hes a low priority to move on this offseason, with 10+ ahead of him.

If hes the 20-23rd picked as a forward/mid its not the end of the world

It's a pretty poor return for 8 years, but like Sheed he's good depth and who knows might improve with another preseason and new coaching.

Emergency Fatty Acid?
Evidence For Action?
Equipment Finance Agreement?
Exploratory Factor Analysis?
Export Finance Australia?
Education For All?
Eat Frogs Anus?
Everythings F*cked Around?
You Got It Ok GIF

Petch's role has to change because his hammies can't seem to handle the burst plays as much these days. Feels like it's an ongoing issue that might keep him from being able to cement a spot due to lack of continuity in a role.

When he gets a good run at it he does a little tweak and misses 2 weeks, it stuffs up his form as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petch's role has to change because his hammies can't seem to handle the burst plays as much these days. Feels like it's an ongoing issue that might keep him from being able to cement a spot due to lack of continuity in a role.

When he gets a good run at it he does a little tweak and misses 2 weeks, it stuffs up his form as well.
Without his explosive speed he is close to useless. Has no footy Iq and not many other points of difference. He is decent around the sticks but has been hot and cold for 7 years.

At least when Jetta started to lose his kicking and ball use got so much so better

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Petruccelle (Pick 38, 2017 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back