List Mgmt. Welcome Josh Rotham (Pick 37, 2016 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course he's GOAT, I even think he's better than Rance and the equal of Scarlett imo.

But in today's game gorilla KPDs get eaten alive.

Glass changed his game up by the end of his career, was capable of playing on smaller players and let EMac and others take the bigger forwards

Of course he's GOAT, I even think he's better than Rance and the equal of Scarlett imo.

Disagree with you on Glass. As a defender he was the best of his time, quick on the lead and unbelievably strong in 1v1s. Scarlett gets him as he was more attacking but Glass wasn’t gifted that way and knew to play within his means with the ball.

His early body work against these big gorillas would mean they wouldn’t get a run and jump at the ball or get a lead in.

Walk up start in any team today and good chance at AA come seasons end.

I dunno the only weakness of Glass was his kicking imo. He was a decent size for a key position player but was extremely strong where he would regularly go toe to toe against much bigger forwards and beat em out. He was also had decent pace and agility where he was playing on small especially towards the back end of his career. He’d still be a very handy player these days.

We truly were blessed when he Glass able to smaller, Hurn and shep being able to play taller. Even Schoey while far from being elite(well elite at talking shit) was also very versatile.

The way Ginbey was able to play taller towards the back end of the year was promising

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Josh Rotham (Pick 37, 2016 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back