List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

At the very least, he's a complete Eagles nuffie, Riewoldt said he went to the '18 GF fully decked out in WCE gear.

At least he'll want success for the club and won't check out like Kelly appears to have.
If he is able to continue to play well into his 30s and stay fit it’ll help ease the anxiety. He is a very handy role player, super hard nosed etc, and if we had traded a second rounder for him this thread would be much more sanguine.

If he is able to continue to play well into his 30s and stay fit it’ll help ease the anxiety. He is a very handy role player, super hard nosed etc, and if we had traded a second rounder for him this thread would be much more sanguine.

Mmmm couldn't agree more, would be far more delicious.

I am right in assuming that sanguine is some sort of gourmet French sandwich, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Splitting the player from the trade for his pick. He seems like an attitude setter, we start flat chuck him in the guts and he could get the boys turned up.

On a separate note, as someone who's been a Philadelphia eagles fan for over 2 decades some of you soft bunch wouldn't last a week, WE BOOED SANTA

He did keep bringing up our potent forward line, which while it might not be that potent, it is deep. At least he knows we have plenty of small forwards.

I do wonder if the pitch to recruit him included that he would likely play half back/mid
He’s a much better defender, other than his kicking being haphazard. If we had some better distributors back there it’d be nice

Mmmm couldn't agree more, would be far more delicious.

I am right in assuming that sanguine is some sort of gourmet French sandwich, right?
Toasted

Splitting the player from the trade for his pick. He seems like an attitude setter, we start flat chuck him in the guts and he could get the boys turned up.

On a separate note, as someone who's been a Philadelphia eagles fan for over 2 decades some of you soft bunch wouldn't last a week, WE BOOED SANTA
Yeah, but Philadelphian fans are foul regardless of the sport.

Really don't want to be associated with that kind of "passion".

Booing Santa is funny, however.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back