List Mgmt. Welcome Matt Owies

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a campaigner - but he's our campaigner now. The trade deal is done, no point comparing him and Baker to pick 3.

I rate him, has good goal sense, and hopefully offers more forward pressure than our current forward line.

I come in peace.

Matt is a good player and has improved every year he was with us. Will play every week. Give you 1.5 goals per game. Great kick at goal.

It was questionable list management not ability that had him on the brink of being de-listed. We signed alot of fringe players early for bottom $ and ran out of spots. Nobody was happy to see him go.

Anyway hope you guys aren't to hard on him due to the trade he was a part of. He really had nothing to do with you splitting 3. That was primarily a Baker play. He got thrown in for next to nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace.

Matt is a good player and has improved every year he was with us. Will play every week. Give you 1.5 goals per game. Great kick at goal.

It was questionable list management not ability that had him on the brink of being de-listed. We signed alot of fringe players early for bottom $ and ran out of spots. Nobody was happy to see him go.

Anyway hope you guys aren't to hard on him due to the trade he was a part of. He really had nothing to do with you splitting 3. That was primarily a Baker play. He got thrown in for next to nothing.

Yeah, pretty much this.

If he even goes at close to 1.5 a game, he has 30+ goals and that puts him only behind Jake Waterman. I rate his ability to know where the goals are.

I am in the minority that is more sold on this recruitment than Baker tbh.

Yeah, pretty much this.

If he even goes at close to 1.5 a game, he has 30+ goals and that puts him only behind Jake Waterman. I rate his ability to know where the goals are.

I am in the minority that is more sold on this recruitment than Baker tbh.
Sounds like a superstar - why were Carlton about to delist him?

Sounds like a superstar - why were Carlton about to delist him?

He is fringe at a top 4 contending team and they have a lot of youngsters coming through and problems with salary caps.

We are still miles away, wish we did a Jayden Hunt and picked him up for nothing instead of being part of the pick 3 downgrade, but now he's here I think he makes our side instantly better even if only for 3 years.

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Zac Langdon all over again. Depressing as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Matt Owies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back