List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez. The Wellingham trade. Using the pick that landed Grundy.

Thoughts on Grundy? A top 3 ruck of the past 10 years.

Not a great example to use IMO.

I'd take Grundy over Wellingham every day of the week and twice on Sundays. So would you mate.
Most people would but we had a pretty handy ruckman at the time

Quick question. I thought Wellingham was absolutely spectacular and a key player for the side in 2015. If we got a 2015 Wellingham output out of Baker for a few years it would be hard not to call trading him in a big win?
Trouble is Wellinghams first season was 2013, he took a few seasons to get going. With what we gave up, we need Bakers best from day 1 until his last.

Wellingham came as a premiership winner and Baker comes with two. I just hope Baker has that burning desire still.

Geez. The Wellingham trade. Using the pick that landed Grundy.

Thoughts on Grundy? A top 3 ruck of the past 10 years.

Not a great example to use IMO.

I'd take Grundy over Wellingham every day of the week and twice on Sundays. So would you mate.

Club already had Nicnat & Slyce. Wasn't a chance in hell we would have drafted grundy anyway.

Trouble is Wellinghams first season was 2013, he took a few seasons to get going. With what we gave up, we need Bakers best from day 1 until his last.

Wellingham came as a premiership winner and Baker comes with two. I just hope Baker has that burning desire still.

The club was already committed, but I have interviewed him and I think lack of effort and desire is the one thing we don't have to worry about with Baker.

Quick question. I thought Wellingham was absolutely spectacular and a key player for the side in 2015. If we got a 2015 Wellingham output out of Baker for a few years it would be hard not to call trading him in a big win?

It’s a shame he didn’t have a few more good years on the list.

That said love his work on ABC sportstalk throughout the season.

And is also a passionate ex-player (unlike some)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back