List Mgmt. Welcome Sam Petrevski-Seton (Traded for Pick 52 in 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules don’t allow that anymore. But agree he should at least could be a Lecra 2011 mid rotation.

:thumbsu: Similar role though. It will all be subject to the game plan but I dont see Shuey up to a Lecca 2011 role. You can only manage a limited number of compromised players as I see Shuey to be.

I've only seen him mentioned once in training notes and it says he was playing HBF during match sim/drills.

I hope its a one off.

Would have thought its mid or mid/fwd or bust
Well that's strange. He was OK as a mid, but his value dropped right off as he was a failure as a hbf.

Seems the perfect player for the 2nd wing + a little centre square work rotation. Then can play hff also.

Why is it we get talls and rather than play them in their set position we use them as utilities, but when we get smalls who genuinely are utilities we try to get them to play a fixed position?

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sam played too safe for us , whilst not a bad thing he never really took the game on to make a statement/win . He’s experienced and moving west will invigorate him. Play him forward of centre in my opinion.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Should fit right in with us then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean he was a low cost pick up . Jeepers see how it pans out.

No one's bagging out SPS, hope he is great for us, more that you've managed to describe pretty much everything we hate about the way our team's been playing for the last few years in just two posts.

No one's bagging out SPS, hope he is great for us, more that you've managed to describe pretty much everything we hate about the way our team's been playing for the last few years in just two posts.

You just described Carlton.

Yeah I know, just messin around. We’re all hoping SPS dominates for us

Ok thnx for that. Love Carlton but follow players when they leave us . Also when I lived in Perth I saw a lot of eagles games. Go well next year mate .

Well that's strange. He was OK as a mid, but his value dropped right off as he was a failure as a hbf.

Seems the perfect player for the 2nd wing + a little centre square work rotation. Then can play hff also.

Why is it we get talls and rather than play them in their set position we use them as utilities, but when we get smalls who genuinely are utilities we try to get them to play a fixed position?

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The kid drafted is often not the same player in his mid 20s.
I hope we persevere with Liam Duggan in the mids rotation & Sam P-S is a must in that rotation IF we are to get value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back