Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Dylan Moore. Extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

It didnt say that at all
I was only going off what I read on twitter at the time mate. Not to sure how you knew what post I was reading but it obviously wasn't correct. FWIW I did say I read it on twitter and if anyone else knew anything because as we all know what you read online isn't always correct.

4 weeks to full recovery from the time of diagnosis with EBV would require a lot of luck. More than 70% of adult cases experience some degree of post-viral lethargy, I think the Hawks club doctor is taking a bit of a stab in the dark there. If there is zero lethargy, he could be right in as little as two weeks, but that would be quite unusual.

Looks pretty certain we will be without all of Day, Mitchell, Blanck, CJ and Moore in Round 1. All of whom were Best 22 or on the fringe. Selection headaches just got easier.

Looks pretty certain we will be without all of Day, Mitchell, Blanck, CJ and Moore in Round 1. All of whom were Best 22 or on the fringe. Selection headaches just got easier.
Seamus may be available, he will be running again in a week... Moore touch and go, I would think

….with 2 more matches to go against the Bulldogs.

These round 1 “headaches” people kept talking about were only going to arise if we played really well against the Dogs and had a relatively healthy list.

Neither has transpired yet - so no need to reach for the Nurofen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must be spending all our money on Dingley now. Couldn't even afford to get Moore the full bubble boy treatment.

Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

Correct - spoke to him post intra club and he said that below his shoulders he has no issues or symptoms at present, just all above the shoulders but was aiming to be running by late next week. No contact for the 4 weeks but said pencil him in for round 1
He's a tough little SOB so if anyone could beat the odds regarding recovery time for something like Glandular Fever it would be Moore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back