Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty hilarious of Maynard. Paying lip service to being a good bloke while actually being a shit one. As far as taunting fans goes on the list of stuff I'd want to take out of footy, it'd be quite a few pages behind blokes who go out to intentionally injure others.
Hilarious coming from him - in the same game he deliberately elbowed someone in the face.

And I'm pretty sure Ginnivan hasn't ended anyone's career through "careless" thuggery.

Hilarious coming from him - in the same game he deliberately elbowed someone in the face.

And I'm pretty sure Ginnivan hasn't ended anyone's career through "careless" thuggery.
I still can’t understand why he wasn’t suspended for that.
Elbow a bloke in the neck, could have fractured his larynx?
Football act, play on, just cop a fine.
The AFL admin are a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On one of the Foxtel shows last night they said that Ginnivan had extended for four years on $500k per year. Is that confirmed cause that would be a steal for the club.
He came across on a 3 year deal, didn’t he? So that would mean he’s got 2 years left to run already.

So is it another 4 on top for a total of 6, or just extending out another couple to make it a total of 4 years now?

We’ll have to wait for an official announcement or an ITK to confirm.

He came across on a 3 year deal, didn’t he? So that would mean he’s got 2 years left to run already.

So is it another 4 on top for a total of 6, or just extending out another couple to make it a total of 4 years now?

We’ll have to wait for an official announcement or an ITK to confirm.
No I think they were referring to him coming across on a 4 year deal at $500k pa, not an extension but his initial deal with the hawks.

No I think they were referring to him coming across on a 4 year deal at $500k pa, not an extension but his initial deal with the hawks.
Yeah I think that is what was meant. have no idea whether it is true, but pretty decent business if so considering the average AFL salary is now close to $400K

Yeah I think that is what was meant. have no idea whether it is true, but pretty decent business if so considering the average AFL salary is now close to $400K
You are correct, was the initial deal he is on. I misheard what they had said. But a steal of a deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back