Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sports media: Players' mental health is important!!!

Also sports media: WHY WOULD GINNI GO DO HUMAN BEING THINGS UNTIL 9PM THE NIGHT BEFORE A FINAL!!!!!!! THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY IS IRREPARABLY DAMAGED BY THIS UTTER CATASTROPHIC THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD YOUR LOVED ONES CLOSE - CERTAIN DOOM IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!

sick monty python GIF

This is a beat up, clearly out watching Thursday night footy. 9PM isnt late if you watch to the end and say your goodbyes. Since it doesn't say 10pm I'm assuming he went home some time between 9-10.

Not to mention his Circadian Rhythm. We want him to be at peak performance at 1920 tonight. Having an early night last night and waking up early today is the worst thing he could have done.

He is a professional athlete. Having a later night last night to ensure he sleeps in this morning is a far better option then waking up at 6am stressing about the game all day

Why is Geelong so good, because they don't seem to have to put up with this cr@p, their players flew to Adelaide on different flights, enoy their day but be switched on come game time. Result - winners.
Applauded by some, but a 21 y/o relaxing, finding his comfort zone prior to a game is hung, drawn & quartered.
God bligh me.

GOLD.

**** me, it's not like he's doing a Warney with two hookers in a dodgy motel room. (Not to cast aspertions at the great man, worked for him, pretty sure he knocked over a 10-for right afterwards!)

People are wired differently. For Ginni, sitting alone at home and staring at the walls would be the worst kind of preparation possible.

Some of these afl media lads are the filthiest humans on the planet when they are out on the town, but preach abstinence and piety all day at work. GGF you tryhard Amish hypocrites!

amish GIF

I will piss myself laughing if he kicks a bag tonight and one of his celebrations involves him imitating having a beer. :laughv1:
Can already see the Abbey Holmes post-match interview...

Abbey: "Talk us through that goal celebration, Jack, were you sculling a beer?"

Ginnivan: "Nah, just a water. Got to keep hydrated."

Absolute laugh isn't it

Stengle from Geelong who has a significantly larger rap sheet writes himself off to the point of hospitilisation; Media - 'nothing to see here'

Gini seeks permission to head out for a diet pepsi with friends, home by 9; Media 'sack him, execute him' bla bla bla

Hope he absolutely sends one tonight just to shove it up these precious media pricks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute laugh isn't it

Stengle from Geelong who has a significantly larger rap sheet writes himself off to the point of hospitilisation; Media - 'nothing to see here'

Gini seeks permission to head out for a diet pepsi with friends, home by 9; Media 'sack him, execute him' bla bla bla

Hope he absolutely sends one tonight just to shove it up these precious media pricks

You aren’t alone with that thinking

I’m not really good at Draft order stuff but where does Collingwood’s 2nd round pick sit and where does ours after last night?

Literally the Cherry on the cake after receiving this gem of a bloke/player

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back