News Welcome to Hawthorn Jon Patton : Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Port react to the Jack Watts messages a couple of years ago. No D pics, but plenty of other stuff, sexting, snorting drugs, strippers and sex comments. I seem to remember that at least one of the women involved was abused online and over the phone by a lot of people after it became public. Was he sent for re-education because he wasn't sacked.

How did Port react to the Jack Watts messages a couple of years ago. No D pics, but plenty of other stuff, sexting, snorting drugs, strippers and sex comments. I seem to remember that at least one of the women involved was abused online and over the phone by a lot of people after it became public. Was he sent for re-education because he wasn't sacked.

Pattos punishment, being categorised with jack watts

I agree its far from genteel conduct and hes obviously a ******* but just because hes also a footballer doesn't mean it should be everyones business.

He isn't a criminal (and before anyone pipes up with "waaaaah harrasment!" The cops are going to be bloody busy chasing down 16 billion other similar crimes involving this bloke...
View attachment 1038373
and thats just in week 1 of lockdown).

Im sceptical as well that the general tone might be a little different if he kicked 70 goals for us last year.
Equating a widely shared meme to that of a citizen sending unsolicited dick pics to random women online and telling them what to do with it is pretty wild, I gotta admit.

Not even close to the same thing.

So what did he do, exactly?

And where is the confession?

Thanks

Equating a widely shared meme to that of a citizen sending unsolicited dick pics to random women online and telling them what to do with it is pretty wild, I gotta admit.

Not even close to the same thing.
Morally its very different I agree.

Legally I doubt there is any distinction.
Everyone sharing said meme was sending an unsolicited dick pic.

I am no doctor or expert and not trying to excuse the behaviour of a goose in his
position sending around disk picks.

Having watched his demeanour on the field and listening to him speak at times I would predict Jon is going through some real issues/struggles behind the scenes.

I hope he is receiving the right support FIRST and then whatever is the outcome over the pics will be sorted.

He has had a horrendous time over his career suffering set back after set back. I am sure there would be many mental struggles and battles that come with that.

After re reading the above it does sound like I am building some sort of case to excuse him...... This is not my intention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone actually seen the evidence?There are some pretty disgusting accusations being thrown around online. If there is any truth to it he must be let go ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what a leadership group of Hodge, Mitchell, Roughead, Lewis, Birchall and Gibson would say to a bloke like Patton?

We need to get back to there as a club...
Would absolutely LOVE Hodge to come back as an assistant asap. He'd stamp this shit out straight away. Having said that, you'd think Clarko and Sammy would too.

I dunno, just feels like a different club these days. We really haven't had a leader since Hodge left. Not even Roughy could do it.

I am no doctor or expert and not trying to excuse the behaviour of a goose in his
position sending around disk picks.

Having watched his demeanour on the field and listening to him speak at times I would predict Jon is going through some real issues/struggles behind the scenes.

I hope he is receiving the right support FIRST and then whatever is the outcome over the pics will be sorted.

He has had a horrendous time over his career suffering set back after set back. I am sure there would be many mental struggles and battles that come with that.

After re reading the above it does sound like I am building some sort of case to excuse him...... This is not my intention.
I lean the other way. When you have spent so much time off the field at 27 you would think you would appreciate how privileged you are to still be on a list let alone another club taking you on.

Surely this brings some sort of maturity and leadership. Compared to players who play every game he would have developed relationships with a wider range of staff spending so much time in the clubrooms which would normally bring with it a heightened level of respect with what it takes to run a footy club behind the scenes and how players negatively impact these staff when they muck up.

We have seen him act like a goose and disrespect our fitness staff. The same staff that supported him thru his rehab. No thanks that is incredibly poor behaviour from a senior player.

This is no surprise. He has form as an arrogant individual. I hope we suspend him for a month of games so we give Mitch Lewis the box seat and make Patton force him out which I doubt he will. He has missed games due to injury he can miss games due to character.

Can’t put my finger on it, something weird about these two. Patton is dangerfield without the profile. Comedy it isnt

Can’t put my finger on it, something weird about these two. Patton is dangerfield without the profile. Comedy it isnt
Hope we see more of Hartley.......(No pun intended ;0 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back