Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

A 24 year old they took as a pick 2, on big coin who we've offered a 6 year deal and they are gonna take a second rounder eh lol put down the crack pipe.

Yeah GCS offered him the big coin to stay up there, and now don't want to pay the man what he's due.

Sure he can stay on the books at GCS for 2 years if they want a first for him.

What's that GCS? Salary cap issues? Oh no. Anyway.

Never pay the mistakes of another man.

Why would he meet with the midfield coach?
e01e25c0e9b2a81b3d3ef96d97e7a603acdac2b5.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club won't allow that to happen. Unless things drastically change. It was been made clear to Tredrea he is a Board member only. Even some simple tips he has wanted to give players around leading patterns was shot down in flames. Chad Cornes is the Forward coach and he will be the one who does the coaching.

I would have thought when you have your only AFL Premiership Captain and Multiple All-Australian key forward wanting to pass on some wisdom this would be welcomed with open arms, but I guess those at Alberton have other ideas.

Big Macho Man Randy Chadbro getting a bit gatekeepery there.

A confident man would invite Tredrea in, tell him the plan, and then ask his advice. Doesn't mean he needs to take it but get the man in and get him onside.

Last edited:
So what did they say when you said St Peters !

Well do tell…. Something…

I will not be surprised if Josh is appointed senior coach late next week.

Also, I attended an all-girls school in the late 90s, and a couple of classmates are still married to ex-AFL players or men who are involved in the current AFL coaching ranks outside of SA.

1727168760887.png

****ing Lukosius.. selfish prick who only wants to finally play forward after being drafted as generational forward..

The crows fans really are living up to the stereotype of being an arrogant club.

I will not be surprised if Josh is appointed senior coach late next week.

Also, I attended an all-girls school in the late 90s, and a couple of classmates are still married to ex-AFL players or men who are involved in the current AFL coaching ranks outside of SA.

Seymour had a cool view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back