Well done cats

Remove this Banner Ad

conwaynmfc

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great game cats, totally superior. Knew all week it was going to happen so I'm not suprised at all.

Outclassed everywhere, all players contributed. We're in real trouble.

Good luck in September, you'll definately be there.

Well done Cats, too good for us today.

Thanks Chief and jozeph. I was a bit worried in the 2nd when you guys were coming back a bit, but our 2nd half was dynamite. Your two debutants, Perkins and LeCras, look pretty good. LeCras in particular. He'll be handy in the forward line for you because he can take a mark and has a flawless kicking action.

We killed you out of the middle.

Thanks people... I'm sure theKangas will find thier feet again soon...

Its funny though... as with most games we've played this year, I can't help but go away and think that we still have a heap of improvement left in us (and yeah, even despite the convincing victories!). I still think we haven't quite got the ferocity at the ball that was a trademark of our game last year.

The bottom line though... I'm just glad we are winning!!

I agree. There is still a lot of improvements to be done, particularly in our backline, as I don't think we are quite firing down there as well as last year yet... we don't look impregnable. On the up-side our forward line has not looked so good since the days of Ablett Snr :D.

Stu

Congrats. Always good fun when you kill a team like that. Reminds me of our good sides in the 90s. Not content to cruise, but to run in packs, gang tackle and heaps of encouragement. Not so enjoyable from my side of the screen.

Trust that you enjoyed your day at Skilled Mr. Hardaway. Hope that the pies were cold and the beers were warm matey. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back