Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we include all the roles he hated (like the Arsonist and Fake Seer etc). Us purposefully annoying him would no doubt make him crack a smile.
Can only use posts sourced from Frinkiac also.

Could we include all the roles he hated (like the Arsonist and Fake Seer etc). Us purposefully annoying him would no doubt make him crack a smile.
Every post must include a Simpsons gif

Every post must include a Simpsons gif

homer simpson dance GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about a game in memory of Horry, in some way
I didn’t even know he died, but at least he died how he lived - not playing werewolf

Working on it now.
Simpsons is easy:
Mafia: Fat Tony, Johnny Tightlips, Legs, Louie.
Other Evil: Canary M Burns, Charles M Burns, Smithers (albeit he tried to be good), Zutroy
Flogs: Homer Marge Bart Lisa Maggie (pending numbers)
SK: Frank Grimes Jnr
Vig: Pieman
Mayor: Quimby
Town Drunk: Barney
Seductress: Mindy Simmons
Doctor: Doc Hibbert
Fake Doc: Dr Nick
Seer: Rex Banner
Fake Seer: Wiggum
Amulet: inanimate carbon rod

Simpsons is easy:
Other Evil: Canary M Burns, Charles M Burns, Smithers (albeit he tried to be good), Zutroy
If I’m not Nelson Munce laughing at all of Gralin ‘s posts, I’ll protest in the streets

Simpsons is easy:
No arsonist, no bueno.

If we are going down things he hated about Werewolf, it would mean I’d have to run the game

Sydney themed
You do know he actually hated the town of Sydney MP_
He was a die hard Swans supporter from pre-Sydney days...the original South Melbourne days.

I loved his Christmas game and the games I have seen where he set up the fantasy.
I would play in any game that is in Grand Uncle Horraces honour no matter what it is.

Also in his last game of BEaston 's Basic WW part 3..in which he was a winning wolf I saw the brouhaha caused by him accidently posting/liking in the wrong thread.

FYI; All of you should know if you haven't already figured it out yet, that he was having huge difficulty typing and switching screens, I knew this because he had told me this in a PM in late April, where he said he was reading everything on BF but not responding because it was too difficult with his fingers not working well.
I was going to say something but held my tongue as GUH was a very dignified man and I respected the courtesy of privacy in his private communications with me.
It was a measure of his absolute love for playing WereWolf with all of you, that he was playing in the first place, when it must have been difficult and painful.
He loved playing with everyone so much and chose to play in his last month on earth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back