West Coast v Carlton semi final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee West Coast fans get off your high horse your not a much better team than us.

Bit hypocritical don't you think? Some Carlton supporters are trying to say that they are better suited to our home ground than we are.

But yes, some do seem overconfident. I think we deserve to be favourites but i'm very nervous about this game.

If we lay 100 tackles again i think we'll win by 10 goals. If we get kerry back i think we will break even through the middle and i think our defence, forward line and ruck departments are superior to carltons. In saying that though if the blues can win it through the middle we could be opened up.

Gee West Coast fans get off your high horse your not a much better team than us.

It was the same as the first half of the year mate from Carlton supporters, ''TOP 4 IS LOCKED'' ''PREMIERSHIP CONTENDER'' and right before the eagles game you guys were predicting 10 goal wins.. its just the way Bigfooty works.Get used to it.

Bit hypocritical don't you think? Some Carlton supporters are trying to say that they are better suited to our home ground than we are.

But yes, some do seem overconfident. I think we deserve to be favourites but i'm very nervous about this game.

Not saying we are better suited at all. But out of the away sides in the league, we would be one of the more advantaged by the dimensions of subi

Based on yesterday's performance, If Shuey plays then we are square again:D

Murphy got run down as many times as Shuey did this weekend. Only difference is some how Murphy got run down by witches hats. Yarren looked dodgy in that first quarter, will he crumble under the press?

Pot shots are so easy.

Looking forward to Priddis giving 44% of his disposals to our midfield. Eagles will be hoping Cox gets up, otherwise game will probably
come down to the wire

Carlton killed us today.
I hate Carlton.
West Coast will be favourites next week.
But I'll be supporting Carlton.
Rarely do I support a non-Vic team.

Not saying we are better suited at all. But out of the away sides in the league, we would be one of the more advantaged by the dimensions of subi
Not really. Hawthorn, Collingwood are better suited - whole ground defensive press works well at Subi.

And I'm not degrading Carlton's chances at all, I'd much rather be playing Essendon, but it's not as simple as big ground + good runners = success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news on the cox injury?
if cox does play i think eagles by about 10-20
if he doesnt i suspect carlton by under a goal.

i think nicnat will struggle with taking the more of the ruckload and if carlton bring in hampson or kreuzer. carlton will easily dominate the middle

Looking forward to Priddis giving 44% of his disposals to our midfield. Eagles will be hoping Cox gets up, otherwise game will probably
come down to the wire

You mean Yarren,sprint 50 meteres then dribble it along the ground or get caught holding the ball:D

First you laid 100 tackles because Collingwood put you in a postion to need to lay 100 tackles as the game was tight. We had Essendon in the back at half time and by the 4th quarter we went into self-preservation mode (whereby you still had a slight chance to win so kept going).

Do not under-estimate the Blues... both teams each face do or die next weekend it's anyones game with Eagles should be slight favourites due to home ground advantage but don't let Carltons end of the Home and Away influence you.. we knew we had a tough chance to sneak into top 4 so since round 22 plans seem to have been made for us to tackle these finals from 5th.

I agree that West Coast may be tired after going all out, whilst Carlton had a much easier final and were able to put the cue in the rack, but I'm not sure what you're talking about in that second paragraph. Were you actually saying that to me, or was it aimed at other West Coast supporters in this thread? Because I didn't say anything about Carlton.

Yarran = Shuey yesty, I think both players learnt alot from finals pressure, and expect both players to be vastly different under pressure this saturday

Close game, but probably eagles by about 3ish goals

Home ground, wouldn't want to go out in straight sets, and beat the Blues quite easily a few weeks ago. Reckon some of the WC's younger brigade will be better for yesterday's experience

Blues not without a chance, though. Probably a better midfield, although WC will rule the rucks. Have had a good year and played well today, just that WC will apply more pressure that a disappointing Bombers

any news on the cox injury?
if cox does play i think eagles by about 10-20
if he doesnt i suspect carlton by under a goal.

i think nicnat will struggle with taking the more of the ruckload and if carlton bring in hampson or kreuzer. carlton will easily dominate the middle

I thought we played better with Lynch and Nicnat in the ruck yesterday, is Kreuzer even gunna play..

I don't think we're shoe-ins. Take each week as it comes, and we definitely didn't play our best against the pies, there is room for improvement.

We'd be favorites because of home advantage. Our rucks are better but Cox is under a cloud. Dunno if Kruezer will play, but Warnock was good today so it'll be interesting. Carlton's midfield is their strength and theirs is better than ours, but if Kerr plays it'll be a boost. Our forward lines are completely opposite - we're land of the giants and they're the mosquito fleet. Question is can they contain our talls and can our backs contain their smalls? I think it'll be a ripper with WCE prevailing in the end. Looking forward to it:thumbsu:

Im not trolling here but Setanta is one of the worst KP players ive ever seen Glass will eat him alive, seriously who fists pumps before they even kick the goal..

Dude coming from a West Coast supporter.... Have you seen the was Kennedy runs in for his set shots? Absolute skipping pansy!

Dude coming from a West Coast supporter.... Have you seen the was Kennedy runs in for his set shots? Absolute skipping pansy!
Wonder where he learnt that? ;) We've ironed out most of his bad habits... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back