West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You arent even watching.

The first quarter was the worst quarter I can remember from us in memory. We were abject when in space and kicking. It was awful.

Thats all that was pointed out, that and the reasons for awful, which were essentially a bunch of plodding mids who arent great.

NN has been great and some of the kids have been handy but they should get more time in the middle...

Now you try and contribute analysis....

Just once ....

I dare you ....

You have a short memory, Our 1st quarter against Port last year was just as bad if not worse. But I suspect you get frustrated a lot and just likes to have a whinge.

Our disposals and decision making was poor, not poor enough to bite the heads off our players. And certainly not 'diabolical' enough to wish injuries upon players. Masten and Shuey needed to play in the guts, not having them in the middle was hurting us.

Brown looking good up forward, or maybe just lucky with his free kicks, J K'sa workhorse but not getting quality delivery. Don't know much about the backline.

There's my 2 min analysis of our 1st Q.

Now I dare you so stop acting so desperate.

Stop trying so hard to seek approval of your peers and just enjoy the game.

Just once...

I dare you.

I've had enough of this team. For the past 2 years and the first 2 games this year they have had the same problem but nothing is done to fix it. I'm fed up. Worsfold has to go can't coach for shit without brilliant players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had enough of this team. For the past 2 years and the first 2 games this year they have had the same problem but nothing is done to fix it. I'm fed up. Worsfold has to go can't coach for shit without brilliant players.

It's because you can't flick a switch and become a mature team.

A lot of the problems we have are due to being young and only patience will see those problems solved.

You have a short memory, Our 1st quarter against Port last year was just as bad if not worse. But I suspect you get frustrated a lot and just likes to have a whinge.

Our disposals and decision making was poor, not poor enough to bite the heads off our players. And certainly not 'diabolical' enough to wish injuries upon players. Masten and Shuey needed to play in the guts, not having them in the middle was hurting us.

Brown looking good up forward, or maybe just lucky with his free kicks, J K'sa workhorse but not getting quality delivery. Don't know much about the backline.

There's my 2 min analysis of our 1st Q.

Now I dare you so stop acting so desperate.

Stop trying so hard to seek approval of your peers and just enjoy the game.

Just once...

I dare you.

You're funny. Thanks for trying and frankly borrowing most of my analysis. If you reckon the first quarter wasnt that bad, you're clueless. If you reckon the approval of my peers is important then you are new here on incredibly stupid ... and I mean that nicely...

Its the only plausible excuse.

You watching the game now or still on radio?

Lol, Embers you n00b.. Would have been an decent grab

Vintage Spangher there too

F*** F*** F*** SPANGHER

He is the only f***er out there that could find a way to headbutt a sitter in defensive 50.

To his supporters, HOW THE HELL DO YOU DEFEND THAT SH*T ??????

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back