West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ah, this is the funniest thread ive read..everything and every player is f#cked in the 1st qtr,its all snotbubbles and nappycraps..

then lo+behold the team comes good,and its all high fives and chestbanging..

then, oh dear, the team falls behind again, and yep-were back to crybaby snotbubbles+nappycraps..anyone here actually played football.?

its so funny...if it wasnt so sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah, this is the funniest thread ive read..everything and every player is f#cked in the 1st qtr,its all snotbubbles and nappycraps..

then, oh dear, the team falls behind again, and yep-were back to crybaby snotbubbles+nappycraps..anyone here actually played football.?

Actually, no-one has said that and all were wary of the last quarter...

But whatever makes you feel better, while AGAIN, not watching the game :)

haha i know its so pathetic

If he executed a basic skill, he wouldnt need to rely on the umpires ...

Correct.

The fact he was contested illegally, made the mark more difficult than it should have been.

You didn't disagree with me, so I take from that you agree it was a free though felt he should have taken the mark regardless. My point is the umpires have been sh*t and they shouldn't miss decisions like that in crucial positions.

The frustrating thing is that this is a game we should win. We have created enough chances and not taken them....

I guess there is still time ....

Where there is life there is hope and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back