West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Pav's been pretty much right about everything, sadly. But really, tell us which teams WC will finish above this year.

I tell you what, you answer the question I asked, the first time you would have answered a question on here, and I'll answer yours. Otherwise, just **** off troll ... :)

It was a blinder now was it? Do you even know who he played on?

Now, I only ever rate players on how they have gone in dreamteam, :D, and according to Scotty Selwood Buts scored the most dreamteam points of any eagle, so yeah, he had a blinder!:thumbsu:

i wouldnt say im too confident, we really should win though...port are such an unpredictable team but their form of 2010 has been pretty decent.

the addition of laidley cant be under-estimated either.

here's hoping the lazy port turn up and we can get away with a 4-5 goal win.

JK is going to have to kick a bag, we seriously lack goal kickers in this game.

I hope Port don't turn up lazy at all and that we get challenged atleast, though I think we have this one well and truly in the bag! The only thing I'm uneasy about is the lack of Lecca-ness we have... still, us by 24 at the least.

Why is it that the last hour before the game starts goes so so slow? Hurry up!

I hope Port don't turn up lazy at all and that we get challenged atleast, though I think we have this one well and truly in the bag! The only thing I'm uneasy about is the lack of Lecca-ness we have... still, us by 24 at the least.

Why is it that the last hour before the game starts goes so so slow? Hurry up!

Im sure they will challenge us. They did smash us in the NAB cup remember. It will be interesting to see if that same game plan holds up with a reduced interchange as compared to the NAB cup.

Oh, and I know what you mean, the last hour or two before the game always seem to drag. Beers help though:D:thumbsu:

I hate the last hour before a game, home games are ok but ive been stung before with the time difference in games over east. Missed games and been given the score before you get to see the game sucks...

You want to make sure that the time was not EST time but your scared to turn on the tv or go on the net and check! lol

afl.com did me a beauty today, they had the saints v north game in the banner starting after ours but it actually starts earlier. So when it goes red with a big "live now" button on it and ours isnt red im thinking... does that mean ours has finished!

afl.com did me a beauty today, they had the saints v north game in the banner starting after ours but it actually starts earlier. So when it goes red with a big "live now" button on it and ours isnt red im thinking... does that mean ours has finished!

Haha it did that last week I think (or maybe it was the NAB Cup), either way it was really annoying haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masto on the bench........ great

Maybe see an early swap with Kerr, trying to shake the Cornes tag.

Looking forward to this, first home game for year, can't let these drop if we want to see finals action.

Here's hoping someone gives that little b*atch Hitchcock a good belting early on, sneaky little sod is in some form.

Their pressure is causing us some problems and we are turning it over quite a bit as a result.

Mitch Brown goals anyway.

Wow how good was Kerr in that heavy traffic.:eek:

Goal to Hurn as a result.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back