West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our kicking has been quality :eek:

Kerrs set up for Hurns goal was epic.. So good to see him fit again

Our ball use is as bad as I have ever seen it....

Which is bad ...

We CANNOT have situations in which some of the crabs in our midfield get as many forward 50 chances as they do ....

I would add Embley as well to the list. Actually, lets put 3/4 of the team. We give up so many many easy goals!!!!

when will priddis realise that kicking it into 50 when it is 5 on 1 isnt the smart thing to do. yes he can get the ball inside and tackle but jeez just dont kick it ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is absolutely ****en shit. The only good thing is the pressure. With players like Nicoski, B.Jones, Priddis and A.Selwood playing this team is going no where.

One of the worst quarters of footy we have played in some time ....

Diabolically bad disposal and decision making.

We are at that point where 3 or 4 of our players are in the vicinity of the ball and you just hope they dont get it ... because we know they will **** it up ... when they are players getting 70+ mins in the middle, thats bad ...

Selwood comes on, gets a mark on the wing, he has just come off the bench and by extension knows there is very little time left ... AND he runs the ****ing clock down! Why??

Umpires are ****ed seriously only time we got umpire treatment is when we had judd, port is the luckiest team in the comp the luck they have boggles my mind.. eagles are playing better at the moment just not on the score board

Pretty awful performance, no forward line, kicks coming in are useless, defence behind the play. Mids playing alright though and Cox and Naitanui have done their best.

sdb, I am tempted to say you have no idea ... that is one of the great contradictions of all time.

My kingdom for someone who can deliver the ball accurately inside 50 and make the correct decision when doing so. Deplorable use of the ball in the forward half. How we are still in it I don't know.

I want to see Masten and Shuey through the midfield before the end of the night, Masten especially is not a natural forward. Throw Waters up forward and let him run around.

Wait, we have had two more inside 50s at quarter time! Speechless.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Port Adelaide Rd 2 Preview & Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back