West Coast vs Bulldogs NAB Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

I read in the WA newspaper on Tuesday that the Eagles squad will be cut to 24 for the game, from 26 against Adelaide. If our squad also needs to be reduced to 24, it will be interesting to see who gets dropped from the 28 currently named.

West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs: Saturday 17th, 6.40pm
Perth, Subiaco Oval
AFL Members and Competing Club members get free entry.

Dissapointing to hear that it's at subi only 2 weeks before round 1. Lets hope that Rocket rests the guns..

Yes, it'd be much more fair to have it in Melbourne, so the Eagles have to travel to the east, then back to Perth, then back to the east for round 1.:thumbsu:

Re: Dogs vs Eagles

I have an "Interstate 5" Membership. Does this mean I can get in for free to tomorrows game?? I know that full members can, but I am unclear whether my Interstate 5 Membership will let me in. Could someone please update me??

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be posting a 'Rocco Jones Report' on the game on the can bar later tonight (unless I actually become remotely social and have a few drinks rather than post online on a Saturday night).

Just an update on the Weather.

It has been Hot, Humid and muggy all day...very little breeze. There are now a few Dark clouds hangin' round.
Hope the sea breeze comes in soom to blow it all away...

If it stays HOt until game time, I wonder if they will extend the bench to 26 players? or can they?

Weather update..Its cooled off probably to about 25 or less...Hear a few thunders or two. Maybe it will pass..

Also, I am looking forward to this game; Because

Last time you played them, they made you look weak. They MENTALLY had you.
They killed off your finals attack.

I know its just a pre-season game but, you have to put on a strong show, so when you meet them again, there will be doubt in their minds..

Surely there must be some revenge in some of the players to put the Eagles in their place:cool: . Go dougs......

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Bulldogs NAB Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back