2nds West Coast WAFL (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little boy just turned 2 - the only footballer he knows is Nic Nat.

Last night on TV one of the stations had a puff piece about Sandi and Nic Nat meeting Polly Farmer which my son alerted me to.

I was chatting to the wife when my boy yells out Nit Nat. And i'm like "ok mate". And he's "daddy, daddy - Nit Nat" - so i look at the screen and sure enough Nic's on the TV.

The boy is popular - hopefully he's there when WP take on Swans next - as I think my boy will have coniptions seeing him.

Haha 2-year olds are great. My two year old son called me at work yesterday to sing the Eagles team song. Proudest. Moment. Ever.

Very fortunate - the telecast game today has plenty of Eagles - Stevens, Houlihan, Spangher on Lynch, Strijk, the delisted JMac.. Stevens had a few possies early but mostly ineffective

First game I've seen strijk play- very impressed I must say.

Kerr, Butler, Masto are at the game.

Stevens 8 touches so far.

Houlihan- 8 touches
Stevens- 11 touches
Strijk- 6 touches (stats don't tell the story here,his pace and disposal have been damaging.)

Any of these 3 would be an upgrade on jokes like mcginnity, nicoski etc. Dismiss this at your own peril.

Strijk is pretty impressive. Good disposal and pretty decent pace.
Good to see Stevens amongst it again. He's a monster for his age.

Funny that Stevens is physically superior to any midfielder in our team. But I guess we need the mature bodies in the middle to protect our youngsters :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Strijk would be good in the forward pocket for us.

We definately should upgrade him. Has pace and good disposal which is what we lack.

1st Quarter

East Fremantle

Stevens: D 11 K 6 H 5 M 3 (1 Behind)

Spangher: D 9 K 6 H 3 M 2

West Perth

Lynch: D 6 K 4 H2 M4

STRIJK: D 8 K 6 H2 M2

For those interested and able to cease their Stevens fapping session ;)

No. 41 for Easts is Monkey Brennans son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back