2nds West Coast WAFL (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also at the Claremont v Subi game , Nicoski was okay nothing special in his game and Cockie had an average below par game but Claremont were good again and difficult for Nicoski and Cockie to have an impact .

I doubt Nicoski will play this week on his performance and Cockie is only just going :(

How about Weedon?

As a Swan Districts fan its the first time I have seen Weedon play , has the build to play AFL football moves very well indead , played most of the game on the ground and time in the midfield and forward .Had a clanger kicking across goal in Claremont forward line where Subi took easy advantage to kick an easy turnover goal from half back -- hope he learns from that . Weedon's game was good but didn't get a lot of it looks confident however and skills are very good , if needed would be able to play AFL now with his build .

Nah bring him in. Very fit boy and played quite a bit of game time today. Besides it's only the tiges. Will prob only get 60% game time anyway. Bring in smith and Stevens too

Hams must have been terrible on the weekend. The WAFL Report on the Eagles website is usually fairly generous when players are poor, but this is what they had to say about Hams' game:

"A very quiet game for Ashton, who struggled to find the ball playing a variety of roles. Looked to have little run or intensity in his game and was one of many disappointing players for South Fremantle."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah bring him in. Very fit boy and played quite a bit of game time today. Besides it's only the tiges. Will prob only get 60% game time anyway. Bring in smith and Stevens too
:thumbsdown:

A real danger game, they are young, hard working, have great young mids led by Cuz, have young players with the X factor, are at home and arguably are in better form that us.
No wonder they are favorites.

Hams must have been terrible on the weekend. The WAFL Report on the Eagles website is usually fairly generous when players are poor, but this is what they had to say about Hams' game:

"A very quiet game for Ashton, who struggled to find the ball playing a variety of roles. Looked to have little run or intensity in his game and was one of many disappointing players for South Fremantle."

He wasn't alone, Souths were absolutely putrid on Monday for that first half and only marginally improved in the second half. It was painful watching the gummies cantering away with the win :(

He wasn't alone, Souths were absolutely putrid on Monday for that first half and only marginally improved in the second half. It was painful watching the gummies cantering away with the win :(

They were gash, weren't they, if you'll pardon the expression.

9 goal win, and Easts were scarcely bothered in the second half. Hams was shite, but he was hardly alone.

couldnt help but notice JON had 7 inside 50s this week anyone know how effective they were?

So anyone heard anything on Broome? It would be a bit strange for him to be completely rested the whole second half, he must be a tad injured.

Not too bad ! Broome kicked a 45 metre goal at the end of the 2nd quarter , so I would say 1-2 weeks . Claremont reserves were running rampant I could have bagged nine like Jones did in the league game :p

Many AFL scouts will look into Claremont League and reserves team ---

Brabazan had about 40 possessions , a blonde Priddis but is quick and kicks well , Jess Laurie and Blake Anderson are good backline running players .

In the reserves Jaydan Woods ( Albany ) Keifer Yu Tom Lee are all talented possible AFL players .

couldnt help but notice JON had 7 inside 50s this week anyone know how effective they were?

I was there to see the Mighty Royals thrash the Munchers! JON looks so good when he has the ball - he glides over the ground (reminds me of Peter Matera with his movement) but I remember a couple of times when he absolutely butchered the ball when kicking inside 50.

Saw the Pied Piper in action as well. We were sitting on the scoreboard wing when suddenly about 30 kids went roaring past us. We wondered what the hell was going on - and then looked over to see NicNat ( and Notte and LeCras) walking around the ground. The kids chased him until he sat down and then waited for autographs. Coxy was also there and Adam Selwood and Matt Rosa sitting near us. At halftime, there would have been 50 kids waiting for Nic's autograph!!

Saw the Pied Piper in action as well. We were sitting on the scoreboard wing when suddenly about 30 kids went roaring past us. We wondered what the hell was going on - and then looked over to see NicNat ( and Notte and LeCras) walking around the ground. The kids chased him until he sat down and then waited for autographs. Coxy was also there and Adam Selwood and Matt Rosa sitting near us. At halftime, there would have been 50 kids waiting for Nic's autograph!!

My little boy just turned 2 - the only footballer he knows is Nic Nat.

Last night on TV one of the stations had a puff piece about Sandi and Nic Nat meeting Polly Farmer which my son alerted me to.

I was chatting to the wife when my boy yells out Nit Nat. And i'm like "ok mate". And he's "daddy, daddy - Nit Nat" - so i look at the screen and sure enough Nic's on the TV.

The boy is popular - hopefully he's there when WP take on Swans next - as I think my boy will have coniptions seeing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back