2nds West Coast WAFL (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of the third quarter in the ressies and Lewis Broome has 3 goals from 4 disposals.

Neates has 13 touches and 4 inside 50s as well. Am I right in saying this is his first game back from injury?

And is the J.Wooden playing for Subi Josh?

So there's three games today and none of them are being shown on TV?

See, this is why no-one answers any of your questions!

Yes, there is no game being broadcast today. ABC does one game a round, and they did the Saturday game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily, looking at those stats he's obviously not getting the ball much, so it wouldn't be so unusual for him to go a quarter or so without a touch. He's also probably being rested a bit.

Where can you view live scores/stats for the ressies?

No McGinnity for Claremont - I'd suggest that means he's a definite in next week vs Richmond.

Everyone else seems to be playing. Wilson and Hams at Sowfs, Stevens, Spangher and Houlihan at Easts, Lynch and Strijk at West Perth, Oakley-Nicholls at East Perth, Bones and Weedon at Claremont, Cockie and Nico at Subi.

No McGinnity for Claremont - I'd suggest that means he's a definite in next week vs Richmond.

Everyone else seems to be playing. Wilson and Hams at Sowfs, Stevens, Spangher and Houlihan at Easts, Lynch and Strijk at West Perth, Oakley-Nicholls at East Perth, Bones and Weedon at Claremont, Cockie and Nico at Subi.

As I feared. :(

Would prefer we actually give a debut to a player with some real potential through the middle.

no mcginnity for claremont - i'd suggest that means he's a definite in next week vs richmond.

everyone else seems to be playing. Wilson and hams at sowfs, stevens, spangher and houlihan at easts, lynch and strijk at west perth, oakley-nicholls at east perth, bones and weedon at claremont, cockie and nico at subi.

ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back