Western Bulldogs v Fremantle, Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Was really disgraceful today.

If he wants to commentate like that then they need to put it on a seperate audio channel
I watched the last quarter only but all of Dunstall, Dwayne and Frawley were barracking not commentating. Particularly Dunstall.

There have been some cracking games at Etihad this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cream rises to the top.

M9dThyO.gif

Really impressed with the spirit of the Dogs, they just kept coming.

I felt it took them a half to work out that they had to take the game on.

Very impressed and happy to leave town with a win.

69 to 13 hitouts in favor of freo, but heaps of free kicks against dockers from bounces/throw ins, something sus happening there

Some points... The dogs got stunned in the first quarter against a hardened Fremantle side and out scored them for the rest of the game.
With only 2 players over 100 games compared to 14 for Freo, will learn from that.
I thought Fremantle supporters were better then what was displayed on here about the free kicks, Take a leaf out of Hawthorns book and don't act so childish.
You think umpires go out to the field and think, ill pay more to one side more then another( and don't say yeah Fisher would)
Proud of my boys non the less, it was the media beating us up for a feel good story, we know we are a couple of years away still, but look forward to gradual improvement...the end :D

Hey, we won and I'm happy. But you want to see a fair game and free kicks paid both ways. The free kick differential the last two times we have played you at Etihad is really concerning.
Umpires don't pay them when they think they are not there, it just does not happen, they may miss some , and yes they did your way, but missed some the other way too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs v Fremantle, Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back