Preview Western Bulldogs vs Essendon, Docklands, Sunday 08/04/18 @ 3:20 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
also calling it now- Langford will be named emergency in a misguided attempt to motivate him, meaninging he’ll miss VFL and be further sapped of confidence completing his ruination as an Essendon footballer.

Yeah that will be that for Langer's at Essendon if he's dropped this week. Very unfair if they do so.

Yeah that will be that for Langer's at Essendon if he's dropped this week. Very unfair if they do so.

Would Langford be getting midfield minutes at another AFL club? Not too sure....

IMO - Myers is still a class above in the midfield, stronger body, long kick, bit more grunt. Automatically comes in for me

Expecting that you guys will decimate us, can honestly see the record score up for grabs. Can see Daniher, Stewart, Hooker and Stringer all kicking big bags, Merrett racking up 40+, Bellchambers dominating the taps. Not a good time to be a doggies fan. :(

Expecting that you guys will decimate us, can honestly see the record score up for grabs. Can see Daniher, Stewart, Hooker and Stringer all kicking big bags, Merrett racking up 40+, Bellchambers dominating the taps. Not a good time to be a doggies fan. :(

If that’s what’s expected then Essendon will lose. Guarantee it.

The dogs match up well against the bombers, round 19 last year still burns in my mind. JJ and the Bont had decent games and we couldn't get over the line with Danniher kicking 6 goals.

50/50 game

Chin up mate.
Things are never as good or as bad as they seem.
We are so often the side a underfire team has a breakthrough win against you will see no one here is confident.

Doggies have a lot of fight - expecting you to come out firing this week

Reckon you guys are a genuine chance. 3-4 premiership players coming back in. Reading through your team, it is hard to imagine why you aren't doing much better. Bontompelli said the side is really missing the experienced guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langford needs a sustained run at it & showed enough r1 to deserve that.

While I thought he had a good game agaianst Adelaide, I don't think he "deserves" anything. The best player should get the spot, we want to win a final this year remember?

While I thought he had a good game agaianst Adelaide, I don't think he "deserves" anything. The best player should get the spot, we want to win a final this year remember?

What we want is irrelevant, what we need is to develop players & you dont do that by continually dropping a player after a game or two.

What we want is irrelevant, what we need is to develop players & you dont do that by continually dropping a player after a game or two.

Disagree with you but fair enough.

I personally see The Bont or Wallis towling him up like Fyfe did last week, hope he proves me wrong though.

If that’s what’s expected then Essendon will lose. Guarantee it.

The dogs match up well against the bombers, round 19 last year still burns in my mind. JJ and the Bont had decent games and we couldn't get over the line with Danniher kicking 6 goals.

50/50 game

Chin up mate.
Things are never as good or as bad as they seem.
We are so often the side a underfire team has a breakthrough win against you will see no one here is confident.

Doggies have a lot of fight - expecting you to come out firing this week

Reckon you guys are a genuine chance. 3-4 premiership players coming back in. Reading through your team, it is hard to imagine why you aren't doing much better. Bontompelli said the side is really missing the experienced guys.

I'd love to be optimistic and would love to see us return to 2016 form and keep Stringer goalless but we're miles off it. We have a lot of problems, lack of speed, lack of kicking skills, lack of experience. Besides JJ, we're extremely slow, we struggle to hit targets and our entries inside 50 are disgusting. We really miss Boyd and Murphy and having arguably 8 of the best 22 injured doesn't help either including our most experienced players.(Morris and Picken) we conceded something like 90 points from turnovers against the eagles, I expect the Bombers will score even more.

We let the Eagles out the back way to easy and guys like Stringer, Mcdonald-Tipungwuti and Green will have a field day on sunday, we never tag so Merrett will rack em up, our forward pressure is nonexistant so Saad and McKenna will run it with ease and English/Redpath up against Bellchamber is already giving me nightmares.

I'd love for us to turn it around but it looks impossible it'll be this week.

Really cant wait for ambrose and gleeson to get back, our backline is a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back