What is the worst thing you have done after your teams lost?

Remove this Banner Ad

When essendon lost to carlton in the 99 prelim my dad who was a carlton supporter rubbed it in so much i cried and punched him in the face haha. theis was about when i was 8-9 :p :D

1998 GF

My whole family is over at my Uncle's house. We kick 2.12 in the second quarter.

I calmly get up from where I am sitting, walk out to the backyard and destroy a plastic yard chair.

I walk back inside and watch the rest of the game. My older cousin and I both get up at the end of the game and stroll into the backyard to obliterate the rest of the plastic dining setting, sending it to all parts of the backyard.

Safe to say i wasnt happy.

1998 was a brilliant day.

South Australia came alive, and I dont think the story of this has been documented enough. I remember sitting in the car and literally every house had some kind of Crows merchandise showing.

When we won the flag in 97 especially people were celebrating on the streets, Adelaide CBD was abuzz with poeple tooting their horns, partying.

Hell in 98 I was living on a farm, and we heard people honking their horns on the freeway.

Those years were exellent, especially after all the shitty years SA had endured.

I think this thread is proof enough that the majority probably are.

They blame all the violence these days on alcohol when obviously it's because most guys seem to have serious anger management issues or a just ****ing psychos.

Psychos?? What just because some of us have done something stupid after our team lost an important game??

I bet you'd be the life of the party :)

Psychos?? What just because some of us have done something stupid after our team lost an important game??

I bet you'd be the life of the party :)
Well I was really only referring to a small number of people with the psycho part. Such as the guy that smashed his mates TV, door and then kicked his fence down, or the guy that held someone bent over the top level railing at the G.

There are a worrying large number of people with anger management issues though you must admit.

There has only been one footy related hole in the wall in any house i've lived in, but that was because I slipped on the tiles at the bottom of the stairs during the 2001 GF when I was in a hurry. My housemate had been running through the house straight from the kiddie pool we had set up in the backyard and there was water everywhere. :mad:

I'm the crazy old-fashioned type, had the same username since I joined Bigfooty in 2001, and before that on the old NMFC discussion board. Hope that helps as I have no idea what your question means, and my ability to focus is being diminished by that Kenny/Urban-voiced thing you have as your avatar.
he's talking about the people with usernames that are '<player's name>2<player's name>' or similar.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/group.php?groupid=32

My team never loses, we are just beaten by a better team on the day :)

This wasn't a team loss but I spat when I had travelled from Adelaide to the MCG to watch Dunstall kick his 1,000th goal. He had 999 10 minutes into the second quarter but didn't get another for the rest of the day.

On top of that, we were defeated. I was not pleased.

Round 22, 2 or three years ago. Freo playing Port at AAMI, a win needed to have a chance of sneaking into the 8. Up by a couple of goals at half time.

Third quarter: Port wrest back momentum, we need to hold them up. Can't remember who it was (possibly Schammer) but a Freo player coughed the pill up to Rodan, who weaved around a few and slotted one. Basically game over.

The cat was sitting next to me on the couch. I gave it the hardest, most vicious skull-shattering crusty I have ever dished out. The poor sod leapt about 10 feet int he air, tore out the catflap, not to be seen for several days.

He still steers well clear of me.

Round 22, 2 or three years ago. Freo playing Port at AAMI, a win needed to have a chance of sneaking into the 8. Up by a couple of goals at half time.

Third quarter: Port wrest back momentum, we need to hold them up. Can't remember who it was (possibly Schammer) but a Freo player coughed the pill up to Rodan, who weaved around a few and slotted one. Basically game over.

The cat was sitting next to me on the couch. I gave it the hardest, most vicious skull-shattering crusty I have ever dished out. The poor sod leapt about 10 feet int he air, tore out the catflap, not to be seen for several days.

He still steers well clear of me.

not cool at all dude.
animal cruelty is the lowest of all forms :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the worst thing you have done after your teams lost?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back