whats bryce gibbs worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he is worth between pick 3 and 6. He is super underrated on the basis he is a #1 draft pick, any team would be thrilled to add him.

Funny how you forgot the number 1 in front of both those numbers.

Who gives a shit if he was a number 1 pick 8 years ago. His career is half over and has only had about 2 very good, not great seasons

Its not like he is early twenties late bloomer.

For picks 3-6 I would definitely takes my chances on getting a genuine star in the draft rather than gibbs.

Who gives a shit if he was a number 1 pick 8 years ago. His career is half over and has only had about 2 very good, not great seasons

For picks 3-6 I would definitely takes my chances on getting a genuine star in the draft rather than gibbs.

You tell him.

Ablett is a level above everyone else.

Gibbs at his best though can basically match it with any other mid. Although Fyfe and Pendles could almost be at that Ablett level right now.

Lets say that is true which I dont think it is he doesnt play his best football anywhere near often enough to be compared to the best players in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed last season did we? First season full time in the midfield and he was amongst the game's elite.

Everyone is too focused on his shit start to the season.

No I didnt he was very good last year not great. When has he taken control of a game like selwood, fyfe or pendlebury?

I think his worth is pick 7-12

No I didnt he was very good last year not great. When has he taken control of a game like selwood, fyfe or pendlebury?

Yes but these guys would command 2 number 1 picks.

Everyones struggling at Carlton this year. Last year he was very good. He can play onball but also half back with great qualities, hes also shown capabilities forward.

The only sides I can think of who would offer a first round pick for him are Carlton and Richmond... maybe North might think he's the missing piece to their premiership puzzle but they don't trade first round picks

What is he worth - well who wants him?

'Mid first rounder' means nothing to teams that don't actually have a mid first rounder.

If he's a final puzzle piece for a top 4-6 side then at picks 13-18 are in play.

If Carlton think he's worth a top 10 pick then they can go and convince a team with a top 10 pick to trade for him. Simples.

If he's worth a first round pick to a rebuilding team out of finals contention (hint: he's not) then why don't Carlton just keep him?

Late first round/early second round.

Is not a special player by any means. Soft, goes missing.

Bit of a downhill skier I guess you'd say.

What is he worth - well who wants him?

'Mid first rounder' means nothing to teams that don't actually have a mid first rounder.

If he's a final puzzle piece for a top 4-6 side then at picks 13-18 are in play.

If Carlton think he's worth a top 10 pick then they can go and convince a team with a top 10 pick to trade for him. Simples.

If he's worth a first round pick to a rebuilding team out of finals contention (hint: he's not) then why don't Carlton just keep him?

Because that's his "market" value.

Ergo - if a lower club wants him, they'll likely have to pay overs for him - or if a top four club wants him, they either get a bargain or will need to trade up.

Draft picks are the most overrated commodity in football. Take a proven star over a speculative 18 year old any day.

Remove this Banner Ad

whats bryce gibbs worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back