Society/Culture When is racism really racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the media is now unashamedly pushing an anti-white agenda.

Violence against white people is forgotten, while those proportionally small number of incidents perpetrated by whites is amplified.

It is all a conspiracy against white people, makes sense.

Australian racism.....
- Aussie kids can get into good school, asian australians represents nearly half of Melbourne High.
- Usama Khawja makes a century........birds chirping sound, Usama's brother charged with terrorism charge, Khawja is a terrorist.
- Young aussies cant get into property market.........most young people from chinese families have property before 30.
- All top vce achievers interviewed on tv are white anglo caucasian even though more than half of the top achievers are from non-white background.
- Chinese exclusion laws called foreign interference, of course only chinese are arrest.
- Apparently aus is a multicultural nation, not if you are looking at the mainstream news, if you want white folks pretending to care about diversity go watch ABC, if you really want to be true to your culture, piss off to SBS.

For your perusal.

It is all a conspiracy against white people, makes sense.

You heard of this case?

Why not?

Which is more worthy of media attention, a white kid smiling or a black man murdering a 1 yo white child?

E9597396-69B6-45BE-B2EB-D0138B864BD8.jpeg

Last edited:
Australian racism.....
- Aussie kids can get into good school, asian australians represents nearly half of Melbourne High.
- Usama Khawja makes a century........birds chirping sound, Usama's brother charged with terrorism charge, Khawja is a terrorist.
- Young aussies cant get into property market.........most young people from chinese families have property before 30.
- All top vce achievers interviewed on tv are white anglo caucasian even though more than half of the top achievers are from non-white background.
- Chinese exclusion laws called foreign interference, of course only chinese are arrest.
- Apparently aus is a multicultural nation, not if you are looking at the mainstream news, if you want white folks pretending to care about diversity go watch ABC, if you really want to be true to your culture, piss off to SBS.

For your perusal.
What a load of rubbish.

Please, don't leave it half done, if it's a load of rubbish, then please show me the treasures.

How about you first address each of my points.
It's such obvious, baseless bullshit collectively that a point by point rebuttal isn't necessary.

I prefer to dismiss it in its entirety, thanks.

It's such obvious, baseless bullshit collectively that a point by point rebuttal isn't necessary.

I prefer to dismiss it in its entirety, thanks.

yeah, and i dimiss your dimissal in its entirety because you don't have what it takes to see the reality and accept your complicity in all this and don't have the courage to admit the deficiencies in YOUR society. Furthermore, you don't have the intellectual capacity to think about ways to improve the society.

So let's work on the term 'baseless'.

'Aussie kids can't get into good schools' - ACA 2005 in July.
'Young aussies can't get into the property market' - ACA 2008, around August from memory.
'Khwaja news report for terrorism' - Mainstream news outlet in 2018/19.
'Non reporting of non-white top achiever in VCE' - 2020 december time.
'White austrlaian policy, in particular chinese exclusion laws' - Since the time of inception of the Foreign Interference Laws. Also read up on Andrew Bolt, Rita Piranah, Eric Abetz and other 'patriotic aussies' also know as racist morons who can't stay otherse doing better than them.

There goes your goes. So kiss my ass and keep your head in the sand.

yeah, and i dimiss your dimissal in its entirety because you don't have what it takes to see the reality and accept your complicity in all this and don't have the courage to admit the deficiencies in YOUR society. Furthermore, you don't have the intellectual capacity to think about ways to improve the society.

So let's work on the term 'baseless'.

'Aussie kids can't get into good schools' - ACA 2005 in July.
'Young aussies can't get into the property market' - ACA 2008, around August from memory.
'Non reporting of non-white top achiever in VCE' - 2020 december time.
'White austrlaian policy, in particular chinese exclusion laws' - Since the time of inception of the Foreign Interference Laws. Also read up on Andrew Bolt, Rita Piranah, Eric Abetz and other 'patriotic aussies' also know as racist morons who can't stay otherse doing better than them.

There goes your goes. So kiss my ass and keep your head in the sand.
Sorry, you think this half-arsed list makes a case?

Yeah wow, can't argue with that level of detail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, you think this half-arsed list makes a case?

Yeah wow, can't argue with that level of detail.

Hmmmm his older brother got arrested on terrorism charges circa 2018, woops I guess you don't watch the news. More reporting was done on the khwaja terrorism than usmans cricket.

Here’s Bolt’s “foreign invasion” article (or at least excerpts as I try to minimise News Corpse links)

Bolt is your typical Aussie but Rita is a rave baited and race traitor.

Racism is the denial of opportunity based on race. For instance, in state of California, the university entrance score is moderated based on ones race and social economic status. If you are Chinese, you lose marks. So an atar equivalent of a 90 can be surpassed by someone with an equivalent atar of 80 if the 90s person is Chinese from a middle-class background. Of course this also applies to Jews as they count as white.

Last edited:
Here’s Bolt’s “foreign invasion” article (or at least excerpts as I try to minimise News Corpse links)

Wow. He is literally turning into Julius Streicher.

Did you count the column inches?

Where is the racism exactly?

You're talking out of your arse.

Where is the racism, ummmm the media spent more time reporting Kkawja charged on terrorism, the Khawja making centuries for australia.

Mate, i am pointing it right here for ya, too bad your type is deliberatly ignoring it.

it's alright, we will just leave your type behind.

Did you count the column inches?

Where is the racism exactly?

You're talking out of your arse.

You want other specifics, let's, chinese exclusive act also known as foreign interference laws where only chinese have been charged.

Not USA far right white nationalists, not NRA lobbyist, not british influencer, not hindu nationalists. Only chinese. So there ya go for racism.

I hear the Japanese don't have any race issues. Smart those Asians.

Japan is also facing demographic and economic problems due to their opposition to immigration and declining birth rates. Quietly they have been increasing migration to bolster the workforce.

You want other specifics, let's
Are you changing the subject away from Usman Khawaja because you realise that's complete rubbish?

See what I mean when I said your post was obvious, baseless bullshit? It took about 5 seconds for you to abandon that talking point.

chinese exclusive act also known as foreign interference laws where only chinese have been charged.

Not USA far right white nationalists, not NRA lobbyist, not british influencer, not hindu nationalists. Only chinese. So there ya go for racism.
Is there evidence of illegal foreign interference being committed by those groups? What's a British influencer? WTF are you talking about?

Cracking down on Chinese interference merely reflects national security priorities. Calling it "racism" is the CCP propaganda line.

This is going to end badly for you. Because you don't know what you're talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture When is racism really racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back