Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed the start and didn't know that occurred. It might explain a lot. Is Bianco's mother hot? - getting a hot mum involved in this would be the only explanation for his selection.

I can’t comment on Bianco’s mum. She was invisible like her son.

I’ve seen his dad, and he’s quite handsome. Does that help?

I can’t comment on Bianco’s mum. She was invisible like her son.

I’ve seen his dad, and he’s quite handsome. Does that help?
When's father's day?

I'm pretty pissed off we didn't debut our best recruit of recent years - Trey's mum.

This is not hindsight. I was astonished by Bianco's selection and asked the question: What is it Fly thinks he is going to bring to the table? He is small, slow and a far less efficient kick than we were led to believe. I said he cannot play as a small forward as he is too slow to apply defensive pressure or to be a dangerous crumber. It terrifies me to think a collection of three men who have coached at the highest level, can all come to the conclusion that this small, slow, vanilla player was just what we needed for today's clash.

Balta took three or four uncontested marks in the first ten minutes and everything I had feared was on display five minutes into the game. Cox should have been in the 22. Surely Cox in the square provides more hope when the Richmond pressure was forcing us to go the long bomb so often?

Begg is the other issue. He clearly has ability and great potential but not as a ruckman. He is simply too small. I don't want to watch us get slaughtered every week at the centre bounce only to hear his role justified because he picked up double digit possessions.

Start playing him as a key forward or key defender.

May I ask why he could not have gone forward when he was not in the ruck as Cox has done for years just to provide a bit more presence in the air?

A very disappointing day and coaching performance.
Benjamin Button has entered the conversation...

I think Patrick "Pretty-boy" Lipinski deserves a whip.

Has nice foots skills when in space, but is very slow, fumbly and offers very little defensively.

I know he got it 30 times and other people think he was one of our best but I just don't see it at the moment.

Still think he can be a good player, just has heaps to work on. For now he's my #1 whipping boy.
Maybe he'll stick a tackle this season.

Happy Mother’s Day.

Special historical whipping for the 1990 premiership team. There were only two changes from that team who lined up on Mother’s Day 1991. Darren Millane was one notable omission.... because he loves his mum he took a religious holiday. ( I stole that joke from Digger the Coodabeens caller)

The rest ran out and were humiliated by Richmond on s famous Mothers Day massacre.

The whipping is especially pointed at our key defenders Kelly and Christian..... who let Jeff Hogg kick 10!!!!!

Jeff Bloody Hogg!!!! I reckon he kicked 10 in his entire career.... all on this day

Benjamin Button has entered the conversation...

Domie sent me a pic this morning....

images

Young Bianco copping an absolute barrage from the whippers. Moving rapidly into the top 5.
Don’t worry son, wear it as a badge of honour…

Young Bianco copping an absolute barrage from the whippers. Moving rapidly into the top 5.
Don’t worry son, wear it as a badge of honour…

I think he made top 5 a while back....not long after that waffle that he had surgical kicking skills. I must admit that there's a lot of candidates for the top 5 at the moment. Hopefully, we'll clear the deck of the obvious candidates at the end of this year and make the list more manageable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many obvious choices for my liking.... Moore, Howe, Bianco, all sucked, and have been mercifully whipped,,,

The obvious choice for me is Phil Collins (Ex Genesis Drummer)

Watching live from the "G", I was disgusted at the Richmond Cheer Squad attempting to thrash large drums as their thugs ran out, without any recognition of the greatest drum riff ever to grace the planet,,, Even Mike Tyson agrees,,,

PHIL COLLINS - NO MORE SOOKY SOOKY LAH LAH AKA I'M TOO OLD TO PLAY DRUMS,,, get your broken arse down to Tiger land and teach these un-talented thugs to at least play "In the Air Tonight" as those criminals run out,,,,

Attachments

• Tyson.gif
    Tyson.gif
    617.6 KB · Views: 14
Too many obvious choices for my liking.... Moore, Howe, Bianco, all sucked, and have been mercifully whipped,,,

The obvious choice for me is Phil Collins (Ex Genesis Drummer)

Watching live from the "G", I was disgusted at the Richmond Cheer Squad attempting to thrash large drums as their thugs ran out, without any recognition of the greatest drum riff ever to grace the planet,,, Even Mike Tyson agrees,,,

PHIL COLLINS - NO MORE SOOKY SOOKY LAH LAH AKA I'M TOO OLD TO PLAY DRUMS,,, get your broken arse down to Tiger land and teach these un-talented thugs to at least play "In the Air Tonight" as those criminals run out,,,,
Phil Collins, decent drummer, shit bloke.
Would fit in well at Tigerland.

Agree. It feels guilty. Like you're picking on someone for a physical deformity.

But if he gets more games, we'll overcome our guilt and lash him senseless

lets be clear about this. The time to be nice to these guys is when theyre playing in the diamond valley league with sier and his mates. It's then that we can talk crap about how they were unlucky yada yada...

my birthday is coming up and there's nothing that i would want more than trent to realise his inadequacies and just give up....thow in the towel...give himself a good look in the mirror and realise that he picked the wrong dream....but we know that's not going to happen.

We need to improve our list and that means an exit for Bianco, the browns and kelly. We need more space to give opportunities to people who can play football. So rather than feel guilty, I feel proud that I'm making a huge contribution to the magpie cause by making bianco's life a living hell. We need to push on and keep those whips cracking.

lets be clear about this. The time to be nice to these guys is when theyre playing in the diamond valley league with sier and his mates. It's then that we can talk crap about how they were unlucky yada yada...

my birthday is coming up and there's nothing that i would want more than trent to realise his inadequacies and just give up....thow in the towel...give himself a good look in the mirror and realise that he picked the wrong dream....but we know that's not going to happen.

We need to improve our list and that means an exit for Bianco, the browns and kelly. We need more space to give opportunities to people who can play football. So rather than feel guilty, I feel proud that I'm making a huge contribution to the magpie cause by making bianco's life a living hell. We need to push on and keep those whips cracking.
It's a shame that clubs have taken an interest in all this mental health stuff. It used to be much easier to drive the spuds out.

It's a shame that clubs have taken an interest in all this mental health stuff. It used to be much easier to drive the spuds out.

tell me about it.... retention of weak links. of course derek goes for the good families so the players have a lot of support. He doesnt look at the families athletic prowess.... just whether they're good support for the player.

i dont question trent's ability to make 10 lattes until pressure and still keep a smiling face. If i was setting up a cafe in lygon street, trent would be one of my first picked...

we who whip are the authentic supporters. we are the ones that love our club the most. we bring truth to the players. We tell them how pathetic they are and give them something that all their supportive family and friends and coaches, never give. You wont hear premiership players thanking us for getting rid of the deadwood and clearing the way for better players to come into the club. It's a thankless task. It just shows you how passionate we are about the club. One day someone will acknowledge us for our contribution..

I would like to whip the fragile flowers at North Melbourne who were upset by their coach's spray. So much so that Noble eventually had to apologize to the playing group for going too hard at them.

What has the world come to?

He's gone. One foot out the door. One show of weakness and you've lost the pack. He should have doubled down.

No wonder his son looks like a 20lb weakling. It's genetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back