Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Lift VP. Try lashing out at someone - it might just raise your spirits so that you can really enjoy getting stuck into the spuds.

I'm trying SR, but its just not fun.

WHE - I cant even muster up a whip for him, even though he took MOTY.

Madge - he wasnt even out there. Maybe I can whip him for getting dropped and disrupting our defensive setup?

Ginni - someone tried to rip his head off but failed. I suppose I can whip him for that.

The Tigers fan near me who asked if all we Pies fans were enjoying the game. I wanted to rip HIS head off.

Madge - he wasnt even out there. Maybe I can whip him for getting dropped and disrupting our defensive setup?

Ginni - someone tried to rip his head off but failed. I suppose I can whip him for that.

The Tigers fan near me who asked if all we Pies fans were enjoying the game. I wanted to rip HIS head off.

Re-watch a bit of Bianco footage - that'll get your whip hand itching.

You can ask the tigers fan if he enjoys coming to the footy now the tigers are winning more...

Alright, I've resisted because I respect anyone who makes it to this level and Gavin was my duffel coat hero but please, unless covid goes through our team and they are the only ones left that's it for Browns in the 22.

This is not hindsight. I was astonished by Bianco's selection and asked the question: What is it Fly thinks he is going to bring to the table? He is small, slow and a far less efficient kick than we were led to believe. I said he cannot play as a small forward as he is too slow to apply defensive pressure or to be a dangerous crumber. It terrifies me to think a collection of three men who have coached at the highest level, can all come to the conclusion that this small, slow, vanilla player was just what we needed for today's clash.

Balta took three or four uncontested marks in the first ten minutes and everything I had feared was on display five minutes into the game. Cox should have been in the 22. Surely Cox in the square provides more hope when the Richmond pressure was forcing us to go the long bomb so often?

Begg is the other issue. He clearly has ability and great potential but not as a ruckman. He is simply too small. I don't want to watch us get slaughtered every week at the centre bounce only to hear his role justified because he picked up double digit possessions.

Start playing him as a key forward or key defender.

May I ask why he could not have gone forward when he was not in the ruck as Cox has done for years just to provide a bit more presence in the air?

A very disappointing day and coaching performance.

This is not hindsight. I was astonished by Bianco's selection and asked the question: What is it Fly thinks he is going to bring to the table? He is small, slow and a far less efficient kick than we were led to believe. I said he cannot play as a small forward as he is too slow to apply defensive pressure or to be a dangerous crumber. It terrifies me to think a collection of three men who have coached at the highest level, can all come to the conclusion that this small, slow, vanilla player was just what we needed for today's clash.

Balta took three or four uncontested marks in the first ten minutes and everything I had feared was on display five minutes into the game. Cox should have been in the 22. Surely Cox in the square provides more hope when the Richmond pressure was forcing us to go the long bomb so often?

Begg is the other issue. He clearly has ability and great potential but not as a ruckman. He is simply too small. I don't want to watch us get slaughtered every week at the centre bounce only to hear his role justified because he picked up double digit possessions.

May I ask why he could not have gone forward when he was not in the ruck as Cox has done for years just to provide a bit more presence in the air?

I was astonished the bianco wasn't sent to ireland to see if we could somehow recategorise him as a cat b... i think bianco was played today because we needed to give a rest to the small brown who runs around for 2 hours each week in a thankless role of doing nothing.

i think there's a number of us in this thread are starting to believe that the match committee are just throwing in a brown or a bianco to take the whipping heat

but I must admit that i'm happy to see an ex-teacher notorious for whipping young boys at school, in this thread..... you bring a lot of credibility

Not sure you are quite grasping this thread. It isnt what you think it is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is responsible for the tenure of the Grundy and Moore contracts.

Seriously could destroy this club.
Shadow’s of the former selves once the contracts were penned.

Should be nothing over 4 year deals being held out I don’t care who the player is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Patrick "Pretty-boy" Lipinski deserves a whip.

Has nice foots skills when in space, but is very slow, fumbly and offers very little defensively.

I know he got it 30 times and other people think he was one of our best but I just don't see it at the moment.

Still think he can be a good player, just has heaps to work on. For now he's my #1 whipping boy.

Impressive first half performance from Darcy has him consolidating his hold on second spot. Those who have taken the Grundy / Moore quinella will be slightly worried by his refusal to drop his head in the second half and restrict Lynch to just the one goal.

However, Darcy’s decision to commit long term to the team he has loved all his life, should allow the whippers many more years of pleasure.

Impressive first half performance from Darcy has him consolidating his hold on second spot. Those who have taken the Grundy / Moore quinella will be slightly worried by his refusal to drop his head in the second half and restrict Lynch to just the one goal.

However, Darcy’s decision to commit long term to the team he has loved all his life, should allow the whippers many more years of pleasure.

This thread will be given the ‘legendary’ tag any day now. It’s set up for life, or at least the next five or six seasons. Darcy and Grundy - he didn’t get a touch again yesterday - will give us all years of pleasure.

I’ve been pondering yesterday’s loss, trying to put my finger on what went wrong. And now I’ve got it.

It was the mothers’ fault. They formed a guard of honour - or some similar soft sh*t - for the players when they ran out. And then the players were forced to hug them FFS. I thought Maynard was gonna knock his mother over. And then the players ran though the banner feeling all soft and emotional. The only thing missing were bunches of flowers to present to their Richmond opponents.

Whoever thought that up should be marched out the door forthwith.

This thread will be given the ‘legendary’ tag any day now. It’s set up for life, or at least the next five or six seasons. Darcy and Grundy - he didn’t get a touch again yesterday - will give us all years of pleasure.
Grundy got paid $50,000 to get his knee massaged yesterday.

I’ve been pondering yesterday’s loss, trying to put my finger on what went wrong. And now I’ve got it.

It was the mothers’ fault. They formed a guard of honour - or some similar soft sh*t - for the players when they ran out. And then the players were forced to hug them FFS. I thought Maynard was gonna knock his mother over. And then the players ran though the banner feeling all soft and emotional. The only thing missing were bunches of flowers to present to their Richmond opponents.

Whoever thought that up should be marched out the door forthwith.

I missed the start and didn't know that occurred. It might explain a lot. Is Bianco's mother hot? - getting a hot mum involved in this would be the only explanation for his selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back