Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It's deeper than that. Despite him not even knowing what a footy looks like, the wokes are going to want to keep him around as they love his tales of lattes and well frothed soy milk. We're going to need to thrash him to drive him out

Thats a good point...and as a fellow italian, I know that if anyone tries to move him off the list, he will call in his buddies and there could be some drive-bys at the holden centre

It's deeper than that. Despite him not even knowing what a footy looks like, the wokes are going to want to keep him around as they love his tales of lattes and well frothed soy milk. We're going to need to thrash him to drive him out
We just need a hard line stance on the rules
1. No gingers
2. No wingers,

We keep the woke out

I’d be happy to tie him down, die him red and let him excuse himself (rule 1) we could still get some preseason work whipping him as he enters stage left, could get him on rule 2 if there’s any hint of complaining.

View attachment 1573230Readers poll in Age for who they want as captain. Reckon Mark will be whipping the fans about their choice.
The Age? Woke drivel. Adams is the only one on that list with any mongrel. Our next captain has to come from this group: Bruzzy, McCreery, Kreuger, Adams. And seeing McCreery has never been suspended, he's skating on thin ice. And if Kreuger skated on ice he'd fall over and break into a million little pieces. So it's Adams or Bruzzy.

I still regularly reminisce about Adams getting suspended for kicking some bloke who was lying on the ground. Although Bruzzy might pip him due to not being an unco spaz who is always injured.

The Age? Woke drivel. Adams is the only one on that list with any mongrel. Our next captain has to come from this group: Bruzzy, McCreery, Kreuger, Adams. And seeing McCreery has never been suspended, he's skating on thin ice. And if Kreuger skated on ice he'd fall over and break into a million little pieces. So it's Adams or Bruzzy.

I still regularly reminisce about Adams getting suspended for kicking some bloke who was lying on the ground. Although Bruzzy might pip him due to not being an unco spaz who is always injured.

Why isn’t Bruzzy on that list? Are The Age readers insane?

View attachment 1573230Readers poll in Age for who they want as captain. Reckon Mark will be whipping the fans about their choice.

Seriously, we're going to have Darcy Wilkins at photo opportunities with every minority group in existence for every new initiatives in wokedom.....I doubt he'll have the time to train anymore...

Contrast that with Taylor Adams who just knows how to grunt about a few narrow subjects like injuries, game day etc. In other words, he will be doing stuff involved with FOOTBALL......football.....

It's as if people dont want a premiership. I can only assume the poll includes non magpie fans who just want entertainment value in a pies captain....hopefully the players will think twice about voting in Mr. Woke 2022 for the captaincy. Someone should tell them about all the various transexual quiz nights that they'll have to go to....and other likewise stuff. A complete disaster. Mark my words, if the Wilkins guy gets in, we will not make the finals...

I think the age poll was:

Would you prefer Darcy Moore or Will Hoskin Elliott as captain?

Darcy’s not even here. The infected skeleton excuse is not good enough. I’ve heard he’s still in Amsterdam.

What I heard is Neanderthals had a bigger brain box = bigger brain for increased social cohesion and team work in bringing down big woolie things. I'm thinking DWhilkins is probably the best bet for Neanderthal genes on our team. On the other hand you mob that want mongrel: a mix of picts, gaels and vikings is a tried and tested formula for short fuse. Think Maccas. Maybe Hine pre-empted your longings and thats why we have a plethora of maccas on the list.

What I heard is Neanderthals had a bigger brain box = bigger brain for increased social cohesion and team work in bringing down big woolie things. I'm thinking DWhilkins is probably the best bet for Neanderthal genes on our team. On the other hand you mob that want mongrel: a mix of picts, gaels and vikings is a tried and tested formula for short fuse. Think Maccas. Maybe Hine pre-empted your longings and thats why we have a plethora of maccas on the list.

i think the way you complicate matters should appeal to Hine. He has a thousand ways to pick the best footballer, other than picking the players who can play football the best. I think you'll find that neanderthals had bigger brains at the back..... which I assume they used for backing out of hairy situations. Not what we want, but I still like the oversupply of hormones for the mongrel aspect

i think the way you complicate matters should appeal to Hine. He has a thousand ways to pick the best footballer, other than picking the players who can play football the best. I think you'll find that neanderthals had bigger brains at the back..... which I assume they used for backing out of hairy situations. Not what we want, but I still like the oversupply of hormones for the mongrel aspect
Nah, not complex. Pick a macca. Thats been Hines main theme for a while now. I don't know about the backing out business, I think you'll find they had better vision for better team work. Pendles type vision. I am a big fan of neanderthals on the side, just not convinced they will be the meat heads you mob want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, not complex. Pick a macca. Thats been Hines main theme for a while now. I don't know about the backing out business, I think you'll find they had better vision for better team work. Pendles type vision. I am a big fan of neanderthals on the side, just not convinced they will be the meat heads you mob want.

well i'd take a neantheral ahead of an irishman....the news is that neanderthals weren't a stupid as the initial reputation would suggest. I cant say that about irishmen

A Macca born in December is even better.

Woke rubbish. Neanderthals are big dumb grunters who like to smash stuff. It's been proven in a heap of cartoon based documentaries.

Woke rubbish. Neanderthals are big dumb grunters who like to smash stuff. It's been proven in a heap of cartoon based documentaries.

It amazes me that you can come up with a sound theory on how to recruit based on scientific knowledge, and people will still prefer to go with Hine's theories.....as if a kid born in December is going to be a better footballer? as if a kid whose parents know how to provide a nice afternoon tea and chat, is going to be a better footballer?

And yet we accept this rubbish as if Hine actually knows what he's talking about...

I'd like to see a full DNA analysis of prospective recruits, looking for a higher percentage of neanderthal genes......a higher sperm count would obviously mean a player is a better footballer......higher testosterone levels....

but no, derek wants to know if they went to a good school and were spanked by the christian brothers....

And while I'm thinking of it, obviously a recruit who is good with the babes is going to be a better footballer.....you only have to look at Jordie to know that I'm right on that one....Why arent we using the services of Remy to pinpoint talent?

You've been watching the croods. Next you'll be looking for tales.

I rang Dekka who said:
  • their studies show a strong correlation with the neanderthal gene and no of bf posts but not with football performance
  • December kids are either big for their year (bullies) or small (deal with bullying) which correlates with mongrelness
  • a good christian spanking is the sort of emotional damage that also correlates with mongrelness
  • denied the tea and scones, said his preference was a soy latter and manbun
  • prefers players that will eat babies for breakfast, not lovingly cuddle or change nappies

Last edited:
On other matters, I just went to the facebook site. I was tricked into it by some link. Anyway, I noticed that everyone posting there is female. "Looking good boys" etc etc. What is that place? A pickup joint? Dozens of wannabee wags putting in the groundwork.

On other matters, Will Kelly's hair is so unacceptable, not even a soccer player would indulge all those curls. His mother must be proud...

You've been watching the croods. Next you'll be looking for tales.

I rang Dekka who said:
  • their studies show a strong correlation with the neanderthal gene and no of bf posts but not with football performance
  • December kids are either big for their year (bullies) or small (deal with bullying) which correlates with mongrelness
  • a good christian spanking is the sort of emotional damage that also correlates with mongrelness
  • denied the tea and scones, said his preference was a soy latter and manbun
  • prefers players that will eat babies for breakfast, not lovingly cuddle or change nappies
It sounds like both you and Dekka have complicated matters. It's pretty simple. Watch him play footy and if he raises the elbow and drops the knee, draft him because he's got mongrel.

Just another idea of the recruiting strategy. Living in Fremantle, the yuppy dual income, dual yacht, second round of kids brigade have come in big time into the area in the last few years...One of the demographics that Hine mines...

Anyway, Fremantle is an old area and the houses are old and the yuppy so love them except for the actual structures and the facilities involved, so come the good weather, they renovate......but they dont do the renovation, they are too busy with the mocca lattes and the rest of their stuff. They hire the tradies to do it...

So at this point in time, I am surrounded by tradies banging hammers and shouting their heads off and listening to men at work on the radio....and singing along...

So if you followed my line of thinking here, I think Dekka should be hitting the building sites around the country, looking for brainless yobo big beefy retro bogun mongrels. I would put a quid on it that the current batch around me includes a centre half forward that could drop a carlton backman by quarter-time...

It's a goldmine

Just another idea of the recruiting strategy. Living in Fremantle, the yuppy dual income, dual yacht, second round of kids brigade have come in big time into the area in the last few years...One of the demographics that Hine mines...

Anyway, Fremantle is an old area and the houses are old and the yuppy so love them except for the actual structures and the facilities involved, so come the good weather, they renovate......but they dont do the renovation, they are too busy with the mocca lattes and the rest of their stuff. They hire the tradies to do it...

So at this point in time, I am surrounded by tradies banging hammers and shouting their heads off and listening to men at work on the radio....and singing along...

So if you followed my line of thinking here, I think Dekka should be hitting the building sites around the country, looking for brainless yobo big beefy retro bogun mongrels. I would put a quid on it that the current batch around me includes a centre half forward that could drop a carlton backman by quarter-time...

It's a goldmine

Have you written to the club to offer your services as a scout? Fremantle building sites may not be on our recruiters’ radar, and you could really assist.

Re the bolded - don’t we already have some of those? Ruscoe, Krueger and that new bloke with the bleached hair - Fram something or other - come to mind. I think we have enough. My delicate sensibilities can’t take any more.

Have you written to the club to offer your services as a scout? Fremantle building sites may not be on our recruiters’ radar, and you could really assist.

Re the bolded - don’t we already have some of those? Ruscoe, Krueger and that new bloke with the bleached hair - Fram something or other - come to mind. I think we have enough. My delicate sensibilities can’t take any more.

I suppose it's like vin diesel movies...... when is another one too much? is it possible to have too many mongrels...

I must admit here that my original euphoria about being surrounded by yobbo mongrel tradies, was challenged about a half hour later when men at work finished and I got dished up rap garbage song after song - if song is the correct word for it. My admiration evaporated pretty quickly. And I went outside to do some shopping down bunnings, as every good aussie should, and found a line of tradie 4X4s blocking my driveway.....The arrogant pricks park whereever they want....having too many in the team might be like trying to control a herd of cats...

As for ruscoe, he is a plant by some carlton supporter. He is completely mongrel-less. He is owing mongrel. I dont think he's done a minute of building site work in his life. I bet his mum goes out and finds girlfriends for him. Kruegar might be from outer space so i'll reserve my judgement on him. One new bloke with bleached hair? I thought it was a team requirement....

I can only say that I'm searching for better options than the irish....or some useless ex basketballers... there must be a better way to get a group of guys together like Jock did 100 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back